+OPK this morning.. When to BD??

ShamzLovesKai

Mummy to 1 & Expecting #2
Reaction score
As it says..

I got a positive opk this morning at 9am. When should we BD? I was thinking tonight and tomorrow night? We BD'd last night aswell. Think that's enough or do you think we should BD Wednesday too? Also when will my 2ww start?

Sorry for all the questions. This is my first +opk so not sure lol.

Thanks in advance ladies x

That sounds fine to me, I'd bd weds aswell just to be sure. Pos opks can be the day of ov for some ladies but the day before is more usual I think.

Ok thank you. Glad we've done everything right.

Do you know when my 2ww would start?

If you take another one tomorrow and its negative I'd call that ov day and start your tww from Wednesday.

I got a positive OPK last Tuesday but negative on Wednesday and Thursday, when I put that into Fertility Friend it said my actual O date was on the Wednesday. But I'm a newbie here too!

I'm a bit worried as on the Tuesday when I got my OPK+ it was first thing in the morning but we didn't BD until at 10pm that night. But we BD's on the Sunday as well so hopefully that counts. lol

Need a bit of help again ladies. OH & I BD'd Saturday night, Sunday night & Monday night. I got a +opk yesterday & +opk today. We won't be able to bd tonight, is that going to affect our chances this month?

Need a bit of help again ladies. OH & I BD'd Saturday night, Sunday night & Monday night. I got a +opk yesterday & +opk today. We won't be able to bd tonight, is that going to affect our chances this month?

My understanding is that you should ovulated around 24-48 hours from your first positive OPK. So based on your info above, you would ovulate either today or tomorrow. So if you BD on Saturday, Sunday and Monday nights, then you BD 1-3 days before ovulation which is good timing. I would BD tomorrow night if you can just to cover your bases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->