+ OPK, to BD or not BD?

Dahlia2007

Reaction score
I am 4 wks 5 days post D&C. 2 days ago I finally got a negative HPT (it could have been (-) before that, but it had been a week since I last tested). I did an OPK today and here is what it looks like. Does this look positive, or close to it? If it is, I am very inclined to BD today and see what happens. However my doctor said to wait another month to TTC. What do ya'll think?

ps- I have not gotten my first period after D&C yet

Attachments

• IMG_3178.jpg
    IMG_3178.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 12
I think it looks positive. I've not had a d&c so i dont know how long you are supposed to wait after to try. good luck x

I had a d&c on dec 23 and got a positive opk yesterday. We are trying this month, our doctor said it was fine to try immediately.

I had ERPC (mmc 10 weeks) in oct last year and was told to wait 1 month (which we didn't!).I got my bfp the next month after first AF which unfortunately ended at 5 weeks. I don't think my uterine lining had built up enough after the op, I think it does depend on how much they remove during the op. However other ladies have gone on to have successful pg straight after erpc

You opk is definitely +ve so I think you should do what you feel is best for you. Good luck. x

Thx girls... a little more info...
the doctor said that I did loose a lot of blood during the operation. Afterward I spotted for 1.5 weeks. Does that mean my lining may be pretty thin (thinner than normal for an operation like that)? thx again

Thx girls... a little more info...
the doctor said that I did loose a lot of blood during the operation. Afterward I spotted for 1.5 weeks. Does that mean my lining may be pretty thin (thinner than normal for an operation like that)? thx again

I only bled for about 4 days lightly so I don't think you can judge on that alone. I mentioned about the lining but I am not 100% sure that is what happened to me, just my guess. The amount they take, whether suction or scrape can vary.

The advice Dr's gives varies widely (and is usually just for dating purposes) and from being on here I see lots people tend to try earlier than told with no problems unless there was a specific medical/operational problems stopping you. I know if it was me I'd be trying now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->