Opk

christy11

Reaction score
What is the best OPK test to buy? Ordering from Amazon but not sure what to get.

I just use the wondfo ones on Amazon. They seem to work pretty good and are cheap.

I do not recommend their pregnancy tests tho, I get a lot of evaps of those.

I personally like the clear blue digital (the pink ones not the purple) as they are easy to read - you get an open circle or a smiley face - but they are expensive.

Following! Was just about to post almost the exact same question!

I still have 3 OPK test strips (pink clearblue easy digitals) left over from when I was TTC DD. They expired. Can't decide whether to try them this month rather than shell out the money for new ones. Supposed to start testing tomorrow (CD10).

Soooo if I get new ones, I was wondering what to get, since the ones I like are so expensive. Maybe there's a cheaper but equally wonderful option? But, I'd need an actual store, since I need them tomorrow....

Christy, I recommend the clearblue easy (pink ones) but they def are expensive.

Following! Was just about to post almost the exact same question!

I still have 3 OPK test strips (pink clearblue easy digitals) left over from when I was TTC DD. They expired. Can't decide whether to try them this month rather than shell out the money for new ones. Supposed to start testing tomorrow (CD10).

Soooo if I get new ones, I was wondering what to get, since the ones I like are so expensive. Maybe there's a cheaper but equally wonderful option? But, I'd need an actual store, since I need them tomorrow....

Christy, I recommend the clearblue easy (pink ones) but they def are expensive.

I'm not sure when I'm going to O (since its a soy cycle and first after MC) so I didn't order any offline, my luck I'll get them too late. So I picked up some Answer dip sticks. They look very similar to Wondfo, as far as the style and size. They're definitely cheaper than the Clear Blue (I have both digis as well, but am a POAS addict and need lines to compare lol) and think these will do just fine for that :wacko: but the only downside is they're not individually packaged like the internet cheapies and say not to use after 30 days..darn, gonna have to use all 20 this cycle lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->