nervouspains

Love being a Wife & Mummy
Reaction score
Hi Girls,

exactly how does that work??
Using a OPK as a HPT??

xx

https://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html

Personally I wouldn't use it as an indicator of pregnancy. If you do make sure the test line is as dark as the control line as you would to detect Ov.

HTH :)

it doesnt work i got a positive OPK last night but a negative test this morning im 2 weeks late for my period

I have read that it sometimes works - but not always. I wouldnt rely on it.

iam glad you asked this question nervous ... because i was wondering the exact same thing because i have been using opks and had nothing because i think i started using them early when trying to find out if ov'd and then i got the lines for ov and then it went back to nothing ..... and now i have been having what i hope are sypmtons (which are listed in my journal) so i thought i would try a opk and i have a faint line .... ooooh i do hope it means a :bfp: and these things are not just in my head :doh: but i think its too early as iam only 5/6 dpo :cry: i truely feel like iam on a rollcoaster :hissy:

good luck everyone for the :bfp: this month sending loads of :dust:

I used an opk at 12dpo, i got a positive so i straight away used a hpt and that was positive too so yes they can work, although dont feel upset if you dont get a positive opk as it can take longer to pick up hormone than a hpt xx

thank you for the info .... it was only really really faint h2b took bout 10 mins to see it :rofl: so dont know if to do another later or 2moz what do u ladies think and fingers crossed

I got an EXTREMELY dark Positive OPK today. 3x darker than Control. I'm DPO10 but got BPN. I'll retest in 2 days and let you guys know!! :)

I had this when I was ttc. Check out peeonastick.com. A faint like on an opk doesn't count it needs to be dark like a pos opk as some people can get a faint line on opk's all cycle. Hope you don't think I was sticking my nose in.

I quite often get a faint line on opks, its rare that i dint get any thing show at all tbh

hi thank you for info bebe ... i know a faint doesnt mean a pos but i thought it was just weird how i had nothing had the lines when i ov'd then nothing and now the lines are coming back ... bring on the implant spotting eh hun that will be a good sign :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->