OPKs, BBTs and pure MADDNESS.

wlovew

Reaction score
So last month and this month I got a positive OPK (totally caught my surges!!) the same day I ovulated (predicted according to FF with BBT, CM and OPK). This month's O has not been confirmed by FF yet but I am pretty sure it was CD 13 (it was CD 15 last month), even though my temp dip was a mere .15 degrees (Fahrenheit) and I got a positive OPK on CD 14 as well. My temp has begun to rise now so I think CD 13 will be the confirmed O day, we'll see what FF says. I only had a positive OPK last cycle on the day of O. That evening it started to fade. This cycle I got positives for a full 24 hours, but I am pretty sure I already ovulated!!! Everyone else have this completely confusing sh!t happen to them, too? Jesus CHRIST I wish this was just more textbook lol I am already frazzled that I spilled my baby juice the night before last :dohh: so I have to distract myself with something else. I should probably find a hobby other than obsessing on my body signals, FF and getting knocked up! :shrug: Back to Sons of Anarchy on Netflix!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->