OPKs confuse me, but pls is this a positive?

sandyhen85

Reaction score
I keep getting dark and then light opk's.... my cervix was low, but today it's higher, but the opening ismoving backwards so its not easy to feel...this is the darkest I've had....this is my first cycle using OPKs and I have to say I have been nothing but confused by the results I keep getting....should there ALWAYS be a second line...I haven't had a test with only 1 line in about 6 weeks of testing, is that right? My cycle is so messed up this time, I just want to figure outwhere in my cycle Iam..AF or still at ovulation

What do you think, is this a positive?? (Control is the side of the green handle and test is the blue and white)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 13
I always have two lines on OPK tests. The test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line to be positive. That test looks positive to me. Get busy!:winkwink:

:dust:

Whoop whoop...at last!!! Thank you ladies, you just made my day :)

I keep getting dark and then light opk's.... my cervix was low, but today it's higher, but the opening ismoving backwards so its not easy to feel...this is the darkest I've had....this is my first cycle using OPKs and I have to say I have been nothing but confused by the results I keep getting....should there ALWAYS be a second line...I haven't had a test with only 1 line in about 6 weeks of testing, is that right? My cycle is so messed up this time, I just want to figure outwhere in my cycle Iam..AF or still at ovulation

What do you think, is this a positive?? (Control is the side of the green handle and test is the blue and white)

Hi sandy just seen you have also had ectopic with right tube removed, sorry for the loss :( I also had an ectopic 2010 and lost my right tube started TTC again last month... Good luck and hope you get a BFP soon :) xxx

Hi sandy just seen you have also had ectopic with right tube removed, sorry for the loss :( I also had an ectopic 2010 and lost my right tube started TTC again last month... Good luck and hope you get a BFP soon :) xxx

Hi kalia, really sorry about your loss as well. How are you feeling about trying again? I am so nervous that it will happen again or that I won't ovulate on my left side (I know there is a slim chance you can still get pregnant from the side without a tube, but it's slim right!?) I've had 2 losses in less than a year, so praying my little heart out for third time lucky. Are you temping as well as doing opk's? My cycle has been really messed up this month, so I do not expect to get a BFP, but you never know I guess hehe Good luck for you and lots of baby dust xx

Hi kalia, really sorry about your loss as well. How are you feeling about trying again? I am so nervous that it will happen again or that I won't ovulate on my left side (I know there is a slim chance you can still get pregnant from the side without a tube, but it's slim right!?) I've had 2 losses in less than a year, so praying my little heart out for third time lucky. Are you temping as well as doing opk's? My cycle has been really messed up this month, so I do not expect to get a BFP, but you never know I guess hehe Good luck for you and lots of baby dust xx

I know I'm scared, excited, petrified of it happening again and losing my remaining tube but I'm trying to think positive.. Yeah I heard about still being able to get pregnant from the ovary there's no tube and it seems to be alot more common than I thought I spoke to my dr and she said it is quite common and iv read a few stories on here there was one lady who had one tube and the side she had a tube she had an ovary that didn't ovulate properly she had gone onto have 3 children naturally all from the opposite ovary! It's mad how our body works...

Soooo fingers crossed we get our lucky BFP sooooon :)

I know when I had an ectopic I took it really badly and went into depression tbh I'm not 100% over it so if you need a TTC buddy il be it :) I know I'd love to have some one to chat to who's going through similar :) xxxx

I know I'm scared, excited, petrified of it happening again and losing my remaining tube but I'm trying to think positive.. Yeah I heard about still being able to get pregnant from the ovary there's no tube and it seems to be alot more common than I thought I spoke to my dr and she said it is quite common and iv read a few stories on here there was one lady who had one tube and the side she had a tube she had an ovary that didn't ovulate properly she had gone onto have 3 children naturally all from the opposite ovary! It's mad how our body works...

Soooo fingers crossed we get our lucky BFP sooooon :)

I know when I had an ectopic I took it really badly and went into depression tbh I'm not 100% over it so if you need a TTC buddy il be it :) I know I'd love to have some one to chat to who's going through similar :) xxxx

I can understand getting depressed, it really is a hard thing to go through, not just physically, but mentally as we'll. I hope your family and friends have been able to support you when you need it. had you been trying for long before you fell pregnant? For sure I'm up for a TTC buddy...I live in Thailand away from family and friends, so this forum is my safe haven to speak to other ladies who know exactly what I'm going through. I have been speaking with some ladies in the TTC after a loss thread, there is a post for ectopics and losing a tube...well, There's 2 posts, but I've joined the newer one as we have all literally just started to try again...take a look and come join us in there and feel free to PM me anytime :flower: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->