OPKs have constant faint positive....

nicem815

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am new to this forum! The last time I posted, I was pregnant with our first baby and now that little baby is over 1!!

I would love another little bundle of joy! Here's my current story.

I got my period back last month and it was a regular flow. It wasn't very heavy (I was expecting it to be horrible since it took to long to return and I had heard horror stories from other mamas) and it only lasted 5 days (with only 1 heavy-ish day).

I started taking OPK tests last month. I got a positive on the 18th of August. This month, I got a positive on the 16 & 17. We had sex on the 15 in the early evening. Ever since then, I have been getting very faint positive OPK results. This is abnormal because prior to us having sex on the 15, I would mostly get very clear negatives except on those positive OPK days.

I have also had a very achey lower back pain all day and night, came down with a bug (sore throat, runny/congested nose, lots of sneezing), foods that I normally like don't taste very good....

My CM has been watery up until today when it was egg white consistency.

Basically, I have no idea what to expect the second time around. I don't know if it will be easy or difficult to conceive but I need people to talk to while I wait!!

:hugs:

Im in the same boat...if my cycle is normal 28 days i should ovulate in 2 days but today i had what im guessing the O pain and after that i did 2 opks and they are really faint...im not sure if i ovulated early or not yet...my cycles bfore were regular 28 days but since this is our first ttc month im not sure if my cycles has changed since i barely started keeping track this month.

Im in the same boat...if my cycle is normal 28 days i should ovulate in 2 days but today i had what im guessing the O pain and after that i did 2 opks and they are really faint...im not sure if i ovulated early or not yet...my cycles bfore were regular 28 days but since this is our first ttc month im not sure if my cycles has changed since i barely started keeping track this month.

That's what I am confused about, as well! If the cycles are regular yet. I know it's so confusing! !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->