OPKs help

lcbrockley

Reaction score
So I had a MC In April. Straightaway I had positive OPKs on CD 15&16. In May I had a short 3 day AF and positive OPKs on CD 5&6 the cycle was a short and sweet 13 days. Now in June I'm on CD 25 and have had positive OPKs most of the way through (I haven't been very good at testing this month but definitely positive for at least the last week and everytime I randomly checked before then). I have done some Internet cheapie HPT and all negative. Really wondering if anyone else has had this?

Is the test line definitely darker than the control line (or as dark)? I always have a line on my opks but they're not always positive xx

Are you making sure the test is as dark or darker than the control line? They're not read the same as HPTs where as two lines always mean positive

Thanks for your replies..yes they have been as dark or darker, definitely positive. It's frustrating wanting things to happen and don't know what your bodies doing!

No I haven't... I was thinking it may have been my body sorting itself out after miscarraige.I have heard people on here talking about PCOS but don't know anything about it. I'll have a read up and see about maybe getting a doctor's appointment. Thank you x

Day 32 of my cycle, haven't done any OPKS since starting this thread until this morning and is still showing positive. Have looked into PCOS and know I should probably go to the doctors but I can't talk to anyone about this without breaking down in tears... Went a couple of weeks ago to the doctors about my ankle and saw the notes on her screen about the MC she started to ask how I was getting on and that was it I just started crying did the usual trying to keep as composed as I could, said I was ok and left as quick as I could!

Day 32 of my cycle, haven't done any OPKS since starting this thread until this morning and is still showing positive. Have looked into PCOS and know I should probably go to the doctors but I can't talk to anyone about this without breaking down in tears... Went a couple of weeks ago to the doctors about my ankle and saw the notes on her screen about the MC she started to ask how I was getting on and that was it I just started crying did the usual trying to keep as composed as I could, said I was ok and left as quick as I could!

There are several natural solutions for PCOS! Apple Cider Vinegar helps restore ovulation and regulate hormone levels and helps with blood sugar. Real cinnamon and raw honey is also really good alternative to metformin and is helpful while TTC as well

Tracking temp and other fertile signs in your body is really informative. Click on the chart in my signature for an awesome site/app

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->