OPKs looking for some words of wisdom please

tinadecember

Mummy to Evie and TTC
Reaction score
hey girls! well ive bought some OPKs off amazon but they just dont seem to be working for me im thinking either im taking the test at the wrong time or theyre just rubbish.

has anyone used them before? what day should i really be using them from.. im on a 33 day cycle at the minute

all help greatly appreciated. xx

I bought some from there and they do work. They are one step yea?

Would recommend you buy the clear blue smiley face too.

When your Amazon ones get darker, cross check with clear blue so no confusion. If you get a smiley face your ov.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi!

If you have a 33 day cycle I would probably start testing at cd15, and test around lunch time - early afternoon. Try to BD every other day from CD13 if you can though to give it the best possible chance.

I had my positive OPK yesterday which is CD 15 for of a 31-32 day cycle. I also had another pos today with means ovulation should be today / tomorrow.

Good luck!

thanks girls :) well i did one yesterday which was only cycle day 9 so its probably right that its negative i think ill do one tomorrow then every other day after that.

ill have a look at those clear blue smiley faces, did you get them from amazon? how much were they?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->