OPK's PHOTO INCL. PLEASE COMMENT : )

BabyMama89

Reaction score
OKAY hey ladies!! hope everyone has got their :bfp: or is working towards one!! I'm hoping this is my cycle. However, im really confused... the problem is i have been using OPK's this month and starting on the fifth they was +ve. it is the 7th and they have gotten darker, however last night i POAS and it was considered -ve but i think my urine was diluted. take a look ladies, im just confused if i have already O'd ??? The first one is the 5th-mid morning 2nd is 5th- afternooon .. third is 6th mid morning fourth is late afternoon *may have been diluted urine* and the 6th test is from today the 7th mid morning : ) thanks ladies!!!! :hugs:

Attachments

• OPK.jpg
    OPK.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 52
here that up there sounds confusing with pin pointed tests lol sorry guys

TEST #1-- 2/5/10 morning
TEST #2 --2/5/10 afternoon
TEST #3 --2/6/10 morning
TEST #4 --2/6/10 afternoon *possibly diluted urine*
TEST #5--2/7/10 morning

THANKS LADIES

:dust:

Hmm very hard to say. Do you think generally they have gotten darker since the 5th and are now getting lighter? Do you have any other ovulation symptoms?

they started getting WAY dark on the afternoon of the fifth. Yesterday i had the stretchy CM shew TMI. And they day before i was constantly wet there TMI SORRY. I just am confused if i O'd or not, ive been BD'ing but im wondering why they are dark still.. I have more, should i go pee on one for my afternoon test and see what it shows? or just save it?

:dust:

:hugs:

Really tricky to say hon. I hope someone more experienced comes along. My guess would be that you ovulated yesterday - given you felt 'wettest' on 5th, so if this was your peak day then you would probably ov sometime 6th. really hard to say. testing might reassure you if its gone lighter again. But tbh it might just stress you out. try to relax hon and if you got the last 3/4 days covered as well as today and tomorrow in terms of bd then you will have it covered.

keep BD'n untill you get a negative babes- and one day after you get a neg, keep temps next month, a sharp temp dip and then back up indicates ovulation babes good luck x

are you doing them with first morning urine? opk's should be done between 11am and 8pm at least twice daily so you can catch the surge and FMU isnt really suitable for opk's and you should do them at the same time or as close as possible in times every day from CD10 until you get your +opk.

the first looks positive but it's still slightly lighter than the control line so it might not be quite positive yet. Bd just in case though :flower:

well i POAS again with OPK about an hour ago and the test line is just like test #4 above. its considered negative. so i think i o'd yesterday or the day before, and if soooooo i have the bases covered ; ) ill test tomorrow to seeeee if my surge is completely gone. i reallyyy hope this is my cycle!!!!! :dust:

arhhhhh thats great doll!!!!!!!!! im glad you Bd'd when you had too!!!! BABYDUST TO YOU!

I am not sure, i never got a positive anytime i use the opk's. but they look good though. Make sure and keep me posted, my fx'd for you this month :) :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi sorry to jump in - i just read that you shouldn't test for ovulation first thing in the morning? i've been testing early morning each time!!

is that true?

Hi sorry to jump in - i just read that you shouldn't test for ovulation first thing in the morning? i've been testing early morning each time!!

is that true?

I think it depends which brand you use. I used a cheapy from a supermarket, and they said on the instructions not to use fmu. I think it can give false positives. It should say on the leaflet you got with your tests.

Ive heard false negatives with FMU, but i used all mine with FMU and theyre DARK positive and have been for four days, i'm SO confused!!!

I am not sure, i never got a positive anytime i use the opk's. but they look good though. Make sure and keep me posted, my fx'd for you this month :) :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Since all my +ve OPK could it be true that you & i are pregnant together!!!! AHHH, maybe im pregnant from last month!!!!!!!! im too scared to waste one of my precious digi test ;) so ill wait : )

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

wow thats crazy same as mine. I started at 10DPO here are my sticks
https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/SnL41296/CD22.jpg I am 12DPO and the HPT was Neg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->