• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OPK'S posting pics day by day

sharnw

Mum to soon to be 3
Reaction score
I'd like to post pics of my tests day by day, because I am a POAS addict lol
I am CD11 and TTC, I got a nice pink line, but still negative,,,

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 44
I got the same this morning. It's still light but a lot darker than the past few days. When I get home I'm going to test again. I hope it's positive! GL!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 39
I got the same this morning. It's still light but a lot darker than the past few days. When I get home I'm going to test again. I hope it's positive! GL!

hope you dont mind me nosying in but that looks pretty positive to me!! x x:thumbup:

hope you dont mind me nosying in but that looks pretty positive to me!! x x:thumbup:

I hope so but I just started using using OPK. I thought it was suppose to be darker but I don't know. Eeeee! Either way I'll be BD tonight.

Yesterday was darker, but still negative, today is clearly negative and lighter.
Checked for CP and its medium and soft but there was light blood on my finger im a little spooked now,
CD12

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 23
HI :hi:
Sorry I have been busy in the last 2 days and havene taken any pics of my opks,
But not much change has happened...
CD14

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 9
3 in a row

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 001 (2).jpg
    001 (2).jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 6
Here is one I done today with second Urine
Looks like I might get a positive in the next couple of days!!!! :D
CD14

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 17
Thanks! :D vgi_ttc how did you go?... did your tests get darker?

Hey, the OPK (Wondfo) I just took this morning looks like the last one you posted. I'm just waiting on the line to finally be darker or as dark as the control line. Good luck!

Hey, the OPK (Wondfo) I just took this morning looks like the last one you posted. I'm just waiting on the line to finally be darker or as dark as the control line. Good luck!

Wow let us know how you go :D

Wow let us know how you go :D

No worries, I will. :)
I'm literally testing every 3 to 4 hours. Thank the Lord for those cheap OPKs from Amazon. And they messed up my order, so they sent me an extra 40 tests with 10 HPTs for a peace offering lol. Love it! I'll start posting on Sunday.

Thanks! :D vgi_ttc how did you go?... did your tests get darker?

It did on Thursday & Friday. So I definitely O'd. Now I begin the waiting game. When are you going to test? AF is due Jan 6ish. I'll probably test the first week of January. GL!! :dust:

Yes i think My surge peeked i during the night while I was sleeping the other day, Just in case Im going to keep testing opks..... Just in case........

CD 17 first morning urine :wacko:

Attachments

• 003 (2).jpg
    003 (2).jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 5
Second morning urine... Still negs, hopefull +ive tomorro??!!!

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116