opk's stopped working or have i stopped ovulating?

rosie5637

BFP 7/7/11 AI
Reaction score
i've been using ic's for about 10mths now. i've always got a strong positive each month that matched my temp chart results.
last month my temps were all over and i didn't get a +opk. i assumed i hadn't ovulated.
this month my temps are back to normal and so far it looks like i HAVE ov'd but i've not had any +opks. i usually get a faint line all through the month and 1 or 2 days of dark +'s. i have had completely blank results this month with a very faint line on the day that matches my temp chart ov results (so far).
i'm wondering if i really have ovulated:shrug: maybe i'm just not producing as much lh this month. is it possible for this to happen but to still ov?

sorry for rambling, a little confused:dohh:

hi hun didnt want to read and run. i wouldnt worry about it too much just yet if your temping this is very acurate and more acurate than opk's if it says you ov'd then you prob did and maybe have a few dud opks. x

Hey hun,

It is possible to ovulate without getting a positive OPK, some women have lower LH levels and never get a positive, but still ovulate. I was never able to get a full dark positive line, but definitely ovulated because I conceived my son. I would keep testing though, maybe you'll still see a dark line this month since you mentioned you usually do, ya never know. :winkwink:

Good luck! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->