+OPK's twice in one month..??

Peanut78

Mum of 2
Reaction score
I didn't bother to use OPK's in the first half of my cycle this month as we were on holiday and it wasn't convenient (i.e. didn't have access etc.), also I usually don't O until cd 17. So got some later in the month and decided to test anyway as I am still trying to track my cycle as only just had 3 AF's since stopped bf'ing. Anyway, got a +OPK 5 days later than usual. Then again another +OPk 10 days later than usual.... Anyone know what this means?

Quite frustrating as never had irregular cycles and this just dosn't add up... :shrug:

:kiss:

Yep and negative, very unlikely to be pg anyway as we were only together for first week of my cycle otherwise we have been apart... :shrug:

My cycles have alway been very regular thou give or take a day or two, and never ever had 2 +OPK's in one month - they were both strong positives as well... :shrug:

Hope I am not beginning a new chapter with irregular cycles! :wacko:

multiple pos opks at different times in your cycle can be indicative of pcos or other hormonal imbalances. It was likely just a fluke since you have reg cycles but it would be worth going to the doctor to get it checked out if you're ttc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->