OPK's While Waiting?

rachelrhin0

Pregnant with #1 and 3
Reaction score
Anyone using OKP's while waiting to TTC to get an idea of when you are actually ovulating? I am and I'm about to but a fernning(sp?) microscope too.

I did a few months back, I had my son last november and breastfeed so i wanted to know if 1. I was ovulating and 2. when. didn't do it for long and didn't actually get any clear answer

Yup I started using opks last month. Not sure they really worked though. I got no result line on any day except for days 17 and 18 of my cycle when I got a very very very faint line (which is not a positive as it's supposed to be as dark as the test line). Those are the days I'm likely to have ovulated as I have a roughly 32 day cycle but it still wasn't a positive.

Going to try again this month starting today. Otherwise I'm going to start temping next month.

Nop, got over a year to wait and then were going to ntnp. OH is freaked out about the whole thing so im going to ease him into it.

I dont think i will. I have pains when i ovulate so i kind of know. I think my OH would freak out a little bit as well!!
xx

I use them :) i am temping and charting too so i can get a real idea of my body before TTC next year :)

I used them a couple of weeks ago almost. I THOUGHT I knew when I ovulated due to pains and CM. Turns out I ovulate LATER than I thought. I THOUGHT I ovulated on CD12 and really I ovulate on CD15. That makes me have a shorter LP. Well I THINK it does any ways. I still have yet to get AF so if she comes 14 days after my + OPK then I just had a longer cycle (not normal) other wise I'm right in that I have a short LP. Does anyone know what having a shorter LP could mean?

I was doing them while I was waiting, just for fun and to see if I was ovulating etc (I like the scientificness of them :blush: it's like doing an experiment..).. Doing them now once in a while to see if my cycle's getting back on track and to ease my addiction to POAS!!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->