+ or evap within 3 mintues!!!

newfie88

Reaction score
I am wondering as to how fast an evap can show???

I took a dollar store test just for fun (actually Hubby's Idea) today I haven't tested in almost 3 months.

In those three months Ive had very "normal" cycles which isn't normal for me anyways I took the test not with fmu but there was two lines one was thick purple pink and the another faint almost nonexistent but by the 2-3 minute mark my fiance could even see it then about 2 1/2 hours later it was gone.. It looked pink orange Im not sure... and was wondering could this be a + or just an evap

Attachments

• PICT0047-1.jpg
    PICT0047-1.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 32
  • PICT0023-2.jpg
    PICT0023-2.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 48
I don't know. All you can do is take another test. When was your last AF?

I think it looks positive but get a first response and try it since those are more sensitive!!!! FX for ya!!!! Good luck!!!

Can't see any line, but pics are always worse than in person... but GL to you hope you get a :bfp:

My last Af was on October 14th !!!
BUT .....
My cycles used to range from 39-45 days long, lasting 4-5 days long after our mc.. In the past three /four months I have had what I would call on time but not normal... ranging from 21-33 days lasting 7-8 days. This month I am on day 31 and on day 28 I had spotting in the am from 11:00 -11:45 it was orange pink if that I thought the bathroom light was tinging the tp.. The same day was when I tested... I get paid tomorrow so will be testing either tomorrow or Wednesday... I know there doesn't look like a line but I see it and so does the hubby if were wrong were wrong!! just wishful seeing I guess!!!!!

THANK LADIES :thumbup:

I'm going to be testing either tomorrow or wednesday too! we should test together :)

Looks pretty grayish to me like a indent. good luck though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->