+ or neg..help test Question

nickles

Reaction score
Okay, so I have had three different brand blue dye tests show a faint thin blue line in the result window. since it is so faint and thin is this + or -? The small store in my town doesn't have pink dye tests. What is the likliehood of me getting this with three different brands of tests?

I would think if you have had 3 different positives then you are pregnant. As long as there is a line there to indicate it then i am sure its fine. I think it would be quite unusual to have 3 wrong results from separate tests. I was told by a doctor recently that there are usually very little false positives and way more false negatives.

Good Luck and fingers crossed that you have your BFP... it certainly sounds like you do.

Okay, so I have had three different brand blue dye tests show a faint thin blue line in the result window. since it is so faint and thin is this + or -? The small store in my town doesn't have pink dye tests. What is the likliehood of me getting this with three different brands of tests?

I hear the blue dye tests are not really accurate. And I dont like them. If you can buy clearblue digital, I know its more expensive, but its very accurate.

even though the lines are thin?

Yes. Is there anyway you can post a picture of them? A line is a line, as long as you didn't check after the time window.

they did come up within the time limit, and i did take the last one out of the case...(there was a glare that I kept getting) so i took it out. but the line was there before. hold on and i will get it loaded.

hey nickels, congrats, sounds like a bfp to me.. i've never had problems w/ the blue dye tests.. how many dpo are you?

It does sound like a bfp! But I admit that I have had some problems with blue dye tests in the past. The line is thin, you say... Does that mean that it looks more like a dye run? I had this with some Target brand tests I bought, and they turned out to be false positives. But three different tests seems highly unlikely for that kind of thing.
Good luck and fx'd that they're real bfps!

they were so light, i had to tweak it.
https://i46.tinypic.com/e809hz.jpg
https://i45.tinypic.com/2lt3g3a.jpg

now that the test has dried you can see it even better.

I'd say BFP.... the cross tests are terrible for lines but I see you have a second type with just showing a second line or not....hopefully an early congrats.
How many dpo are you?

in the first one I can't see anything but the second one I do see something!! Hope it turns out to be your BFP

i dont know..i have been having irregular periods...

yes it is thin, is it possible its still very early days?
If you wait a couple of days and get a darker line than you know its a BFP....otherwise just have to wait it out
best of luck to you

If you can find a pink test anywhere (maybe the next town over?) I'd suggest retesting with it in a few days. I don't know if you live in the States, but the $tree tests are actually pretty accurate, although prone to evap lines if not read within the allotted time frame. It looks really hopeful, though!
Good luck and hope it's your bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->