Order of teeth??

Parkep

Very happy mom
Reaction score
Is there an order to teeth coming in? LO got her bottom two teeth. And now has her fang/eye tooth coming in.... seems kinda odd lol :shrug:

That is how my LOs came in too. First her two bottom middle, then her upper incisor on the right, then her top two middle, then the other incisor. She looked hilarious as this was happening!

LOL

My son got 2 side teeth before the 2 front ones came out. it is funny.

how long before the middles filled in lol, she is going to look funny!

HEY

Sorry not seen you online for YONKS!!!! hows it going? are our LOs teething at the same time again!!!!?

ruby seems to be bright red cheeks runny nappies but still only the 2 bottom teeth!!! xxx

HI!!!!

I kept meaning to message you!!

Well after teething for MONTHS! and no teeth (kept thinking she was just having trouble sleeping lol) She got 4 in 2 days, and now 2 weeks later i think last time i counted in total has 8 teeth? Maybe 7 lol I will count again when she wakes from her nap! It was crazy!! She seems a little more settled ( i am SO jinxing my self) and has been sleeping thru for the last 5ish days? as long as i put her to bed at 10:30pm and get her up from her last nap no later than 8pm lol I am slowly trying to move her bed time back, but afraid to rock the boat lol.

I missed Rubys birthday!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUBY!! Its crazy how fast time goes by! How is she doing hun?

https://www.teething-babies.co.uk/teething-process/teething-chart.php

HTH xx

https://www.teething-babies.co.uk/teething-process/teething-chart.php

HTH xx

Thank you!! She did not follow the "pair" ideas lol she has her two bottom teeth then 2-3 months later got her one middle top and the two next to it. The other middle still is not in (maybe close?) lol then she got her bottom ones on either side of the middles.

Hi hun, Isabelle's teeth are coming through in an "un-normal" way. Even my dentist was surprised when I asked him about it and how the best way to clean her tooth was (at the time). She has two top teeth, the ones either side of her front teeth and looks like she's had her front teeth knocked out. bless her.

Her two bottom front teeth are coming through at the moment and I think, but haven't had chance to have a feel yet that one of her top front teeth is coming through, but I may have imagined that though.

My eldest's teeth came through quite randomly, his bottom two came through but after that his top two came through almost immediately; then six more in quite random places all at once. He does have a 'weird' mouth though; he has a high arched narrow palate and a lip tie so he has a huge gap between his front teeth and one of his lower central incisors is missing (and the dentist said its likely his adult one will be too) and also another of his lower central incisors is a duplicate of one of the cuspid teeth. I feel really sad for him because in this country they don't do anything about this stuff in early childhood (I've heard in the US they put plugs in where there are missing baby teeth, etc) and he may need a lot of braces and other treatment when older :(

So far leo only has his 1st 2 and they are the bottom middle 2 but looks like a 3rd might be coming thru at the bottom too :) x

awwww hehe shes ok weve had a few viruses but all in all not bad her eating not really improving but she eats lots of finger foods :) she only woke 3 times last night but i dont wanna jinx it lol!!! my dad had a heart attack so im back in touch with family now too :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->