ordering from Amazon.com

angel2010

Cart & Emma's mom, 1mc
Reaction score
I have a couple of questions about ordering off Amazon.com:
-I have a 20% off coupon. If I sign up for subscribe and save (15% off), can I still use my coupon and get 35% off?
-I am looking at Pampers Cruisers size 3. When I click on it the picture changes to a box with size 5 on it. If I go ahead with the order will they be size 3?

Yes you can use up to 3 coupons with subscribe and save. And as long as you select size 3 diapers, that is what you should get :flower:

Have you signed up for Amazon mom too? Because that's another 15% off - I got a 216 box of size 1 swaddles for $20 using 15% off for Amazon Mom, 15% for subscribe and save and 20% off voucher from Parenting magazine - bargain!

go to amazon.com/mom

then that with subscribe and save you get 30% off, plus your coupon of 20% you'll have a total of 50% off!

when you select the diapers you want, there is normally a drop down bar with the size and what count pack you want (if theres more then one for that size diaper)

it should then say how much it'll cost after the 30% off

i recommend them for wipes too, you can get 192count x4 for $16.30 with 2 free day shipping. look for the pampers sensitive wipes

Thanks for all your replies ladies, I didn't know about the amazon mom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->