Ordering photos online.

R_x

Reaction score
What's the easiest way to do this? Do you have to have them all saved on the laptop?
Also anyone know any good offers x

Photo box is fab. Its easy to order pics from Facebook and I think instagram, and of course just upload from the computer too, but def do it on a proper laptop or PC as doing it on a tablet you can only order credit then have to go onto a computer anyway! Xx

My photographer from our wedding recommended a site called mpix.com Not sure if they ship to the UK but if so I highly recommend them. You just upload the photos from your computer and then select the sizes. I tried a few other sites too and mpix had absolutely the best quality prints. I'd try retailmenot.com to look for discount codes for whichever site you decide to use too :)

Search

money saving expert free print finder

If youre uk based. He lists all the best deals and which sites have free prints on sign up deals

I use snapfish and photobox mostly. Once u sign up you get regular emails with offers etc

The other week it was buy 50 get 100 free. So 150 prints and I think I paid about 6quid inc postage

I use shutterfly.com. They always email me offers and coupon codes for free prints too

I downloaded an app last night called FreePrints. You get 45 free prints a month and all you pay is postage. You can do it straight from your phone. It's so easy x

Thanks for all suggestions :)

That app sounds good. Got loads to print on camera and phone so could use that for phone ones and others for my camera ones.
How much was postage? Can you pay with PayPal? X

That app sounds good. Got loads to print on camera and phone so could use that for phone ones and others for my camera ones.

The postage was £3.49 (it depends on how many you order, I ordered 40) and yeah you can pay by PayPal :) then it takes 4-7 working days for the prints to come x

The postage was £3.49 (it depends on how many you order, I ordered 40) and yeah you can pay by PayPal :) then it takes 4-7 working days for the prints to come x

Looks like a new app hope there's nothing dodgy about it lol x

Looks like a new app hope there's nothing dodgy about it lol x

It was advertised on Facebook so I doubt it's dodgy lol x

I know I just overthink things :blush:
Will get some ordered :) x

Photo box have an app and you can get upload them from your phone, Facebook, Instagram etc, choose your size and the prices are really good! Quick delivery too xxx

Photo box have an app and you can get upload them from your phone, Facebook, Instagram etc, choose your size and the prices are really good! Quick delivery too xxx

I saw a advert with an offer on for photobox but missed the code. Does anyone have any idea? X

I downloaded an app last night called FreePrints. You get 45 free prints a month and all you pay is postage. You can do it straight from your phone. It's so easy x

Have yours arrived yet? Mine were dispatched really quick so was hoping they would arrive quickly too x

Have yours arrived yet? Mine were dispatched really quick so was hoping they would arrive quickly too x

Yeah sorry they arrived yesterday :) they are good quality :) x

I saw a advert with an offer on for photobox but missed the code. Does anyone have any idea? X

VDEL for free delivery before 6th Feb and you get 60 free prints with registration.

xxx

Yeah sorry they arrived yesterday :) they are good quality :) x

Got mine this morning. Some they have zoomed in and some have black sides like it should of been printed the other way :( x

I use snapfish, I got 180 for under £7 thay included postage. I didnt have 180 I wanted to print so had 45 of the same picture just so I could get the deal haha

I use snapfish, I got 180 for under £7 thay included postage. I didnt have 180 I wanted to print so had 45 of the same picture just so I could get the deal haha

Was there a code for this?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->