Ordering photos online.

I use snapfish, I got 180 for under £7 thay included postage. I didnt have 180 I wanted to print so had 45 of the same picture just so I could get the deal haha

Was there a code for this?x

I think it was a code for first time users but think there deals change all the time, that was about 6 months ago I got that but im sure there will be similar

Just checked snapfish, at the moment there doing 5p per print and you get 20 free prints to sign up. Looks like you still have to pay the £1.50 postage though

Just checked snapfish, at the moment there doing 5p per print and you get 20 free prints to sign up. Looks like you still have to pay the £1.50 postage though

Thank you will have a look. X

For the free prints app do you get them in Jan Feb March etc as I only ordered last week and it says I have 45 again? X

For the free prints app do you get them in Jan Feb March etc as I only ordered last week and it says I have 45 again? X

Yeah you must do hun. Did you use all of your 45 last month or did you have any left over? X

Yeah you must do hun. Did you use all of your 45 last month or did you have any left over? X

I used all 45. If you don't use them
all do they stay on for next month? X

That's what I was thinking but nope they don't carry over.. I just checked mine :( x

That's what I was thinking but nope they don't carry over.. I just checked mine :( x

Thought if they did it would work out cheaper on postage saving them. It says you can get bonus ones sharing on Facebook and twitter but not sure how x

Thought if they did it would work out cheaper on postage saving them. It says you can get bonus ones sharing on Facebook and twitter but not sure how x

I've only got 30 odd people on Facebook and the majority of them don't use it lol x

I've only got 30 odd people on Facebook and the majority of them don't use it lol x

Don't think that would matter. It says you can only have 500 a year so it will just come off other months anyway. 45 a month is 540 a year :( x

Thought I'd bump this incase there are any good offers at the mo?
I've just used the free prints app again it's so easy :)

Thanks for the free prints app recommendation! Definitely gonna use this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->