Organizing LO's things?

Sweetie

DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!
Reaction score
Totally random...
How do you all organize your LO's things? I can't figure out a way to be able to find all her clothes or any order that makes sense.
I have onsies/diaper shirts which I have folded in half
sleepers folded...
but then I get these sleep suits and outfits that are two pieces, do you store them together or separate and just hope you remember that each is part of a set or somehow together?

Any ideas?

I have a narrow chest of drawers for my child's clothing.

There are 5 drawers.

Top drawer: all "jammies" (these are folded kinda bulky)

2nd drawer: Onesies and shirts and pants that are NOT matched to anything
Onsies snapped once at crotch, then folded in half and stacked. Same with the tops. Jeans are folded in half then at the knee. Everything is stacked with like items in each stack, jeans at back of drawer onsies and tops seperates at front of drawer.

Next drawer is one piece day suits basically folded in half kinda bulky like the jammies.

fourth drawer is the matched seperates, which I fold and stack TOGETHER. Then each of these folded 'sets' are stacked in the drawer however they will fit.

Last drawer is for clothes she can't wear yet, and that's in there however it will go :)

sweaters and jackets are on hangers in the closet - as well as dresses and anything that needs to be hung to stay nice.

Thanks we're still not totally unpacked at my parents because we are still looking for a place so we are living out of totes (rubbermaid) and it is so frustrating trying to keep things organized.

I tend to separate Jasmine's 2+piece outfits, im kind of good at remembering what goes with each

i have a chest of drawers with 4 drawers and a wardrobe.

in the top drawer are vests folded
second drawer is sleepsuits
third drawer is socks and hats
forth drawer is muslins

in the wardrobe all his clothes are hung with out fits hung together x

I have 6 different huge shelves for my bubs...

On the first shelf i have...all his sleepsuits in a pile that fit him now and nest to that i have all his vess that fit him now...(inc pyjamas etc)

On the 2nd Shelf have all his clothes are still packed and ready to wear when he is bigger...

On the 3rd shelf its a narrow shelf so i put all his bibs and muslin squares on there...

On the 4th shelf i have all his gloves..hats etc

On the 6th shelf i have all his bathtime stuff

On the 6th shelf i have all his old clothes (because i dont have the heart to get rid of them)

All his outfits are hung up in the wardrobe...

i put matching out fits in spearate draws i'm good at remembering what goes together, i have a draw for socks and booties, one for vests, one for t shirts, one for sleep suits, and one for jumpers and cardigans, and then have my wardrob for trousers and dress

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->