Orgasmic Birth

Tigger Momma

Reaction score
Ok ladies, I havent yet given birth as I am in LTTTC BUT I would like to know what other's thoughts are on orgasmic birth. I would love to experience natural birth in a positive manner but I dont know if orgasmic is right or wrong. It seems weird to be experiencing and orgasm from my "newborn" and a bit taboo. But at the same time, thats how they got there in the first place. What do you ladies think about it???

bump...........come on ldies someone has to have thoughts on this very controversial subject???:happydance::happydance:

ok does anybody not know what this is and think im talking jibberish?????

omg lol it was something but ddefo not orgasmic !!

f**kin painful is the only way i'd ever describe it lol

I don't think there is anything wrong with an orgasmic birth if you can get it. I'm sure it has a lot to do with pressure on your g spot. I always imagine that birth & labour is how you allow it to be in your mind to be.

Mind you I have not been in labour before so feel a bit wrong commenting! I can't imagine the pain and don't really want too!

Thanks for responding...........I think it would be cool if it could happen to anyone..........but at the same time, I think I'd be nervous

OMG was not like that at all! I don't think my mind was in any way thinking it was orgasmic, it didn't hurt as much as I thought, but not orgasmic at any point. If it was more women would do it more than once or twice. LOL:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->