Orgasmic birth

You can have a calm natural home birth yeah ok i get that no doctors at home with nature yeah but how can anyone see putting birth in a sexual context in anyway as being normal?

Hmmm..that kinda skeeved me out. Theres just nothing sexual or pleasant about passing a 7 pounder out your hooha!

I didn't take it to mean embracing your sexuality the same as having sex, I took it to mean, you sexuality as a woman. They have proven that the endorphines you release right after having a baby are the same ones you release when you have an orgasm. Ask any mother that doesn't have an epidural and she will tell you that it's the same euphoria. I've heard it from MANY women.

i think its the wrong way round the men have the orgasms at seeing us give birth to a melon and they get a baby and no pain hehehehe soz i got my silly head on today :rofl:
i agree u feel a great rush of happiness tho and wow i had so much energy after my second baby i came home and cleaned my flat and 3 landings and was still buzzing

eeek... I find absolutely nothing about birthing a baby even remotely sexy.... very bizarre if you ask me !!!!

and would you really want to 'let yourself go' in front of a room full of medical professionals !!!

and would you really want to 'let yourself go' in front of a room full of medical professionals !!!

haha, imagine. Your mum's in the corner of the room looking a little awkward, shifting towards the nearest exit

This looks very interesting to me. Having a baby is a direct result of our sexuality. All of the same parts that we use to conceive the baby are in play to give birth so it doesn't seem that far-fetched. I would love for my OH to rub my back and hips, kiss me, pour warm water on me, be loving and intimate with me. I doubt I will feel like being directly stimulated but I can see what they are getting at. Releasing endorphins and relaxing will reduce pain and allow you to more fully enjoy one of the most beautiful experiences you'll ever have. Or at least thats how I like to view things :)

haha, imagine. Your mum's in the corner of the room looking a little awkward, shifting towards the nearest exit

:rofl: hahahahahaha! pmsl!

I do agree there's a huge, pure euphoria following child birth, and maybe that is caused by the same endorphins experienced with orgasm, but I still don't see childbirth remotely sexual - and not at all orgasmic!

I read an article about it and they just used the word "orgasmic" as a marketing tool- to get the reaction of people. She really means 'ecstatic.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->