Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

OMG OMG OMG....Just done a OPK and i finally have a positive line, not as dark as the control one yet but Owwww its so nice to see 2 lines on a stick LOL!!! hopefully later tonight or tomorrow I will get a stronger line...Aaaaa hahah x

Awww thats brill im still jsut getting lines.... last month I had a pos on this cycle day so im hopful for later... :thumbup:

hi jaybear!

that's great news!!! hoping your lines get darker!!!

now get to :sex: LOL! good luck sweety!1

:hugs:

Im lil worried... For 3 days iv had lines on opk but dnt seem to be getting any darker..... Last cycle it was cd15 thats today I have few cramps... but no pos to go with it.... maybe it will show later?? :cry:

excellent jay bet your so pleased. I got my pos sat and its light today so guessing iv o'd but my temp doesnt seem to be going up. I was the same this month Laura and got my dark positive a day later than last month i didnt think it was going to change either but it will hun try test twice a day x

hi laura, sorry i can't help you with opk... i don't use them...

good luck! :hugs:

Jay - great that the lines are appearing! get BDing!!

Laura - are you doing OPKs once or twice a day? Sometimes it's worth doing morning and evening to get stronger line. I've had months before where I've have 2 or 3 days of weak lines before a strong one comes. Fingers crossed the strong line comes soon. :hugs:

My cycles seem to be all over the place. My ticker says I should O tomorrow but I haven't even had a high reading on the CBFM yet and that normally comes about 3 or 4 days before O for me!! I want it to stay away now until my OH comes back from his business trip so even though I'm a bit worried, I'm also trying to stay positive that it's a good thing!!!

Let's go catch them eggs girls! :dust:

Thanks guys...Line is no darker today, infact alot lighter....So not sure what is going on. I heard the line has to be darker than the other line? I am testing am and pm at the mo, but we dtd last night and will do so again tonight just incase. Fingers Crossed....

Hope everyone is well, and good luck xxx

Heres a pic of my test I did yesterday...Cheapy internet one.

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/claire83/DSC_0055.jpg

Hi id say maybe later or tomorrow... Its soo near tho! Lots of luck you have it covered tho! :thumbup:
Iv kinda sussed mine out.... i think i ovd earler wen my opks were darker... but as my tinker sed 7th i didnt do any mre... untill 6th... but was fully coverd my cm (tmi) is white/cramy sticky so ovulation has done... n cramping soo have to wait and see.. :hugs:

Good Luck babe...We back on the waiting game....xx

hi jay, my digital test was about that dark and it said it was positive

Jay - I've done digitals before that have shown the smiley face when I did the internet cheapie the same morning and it's been about as dark as yours. I'd say that one you shared picture of was pretty near to O.

I'm a few days behind you all now as I got my first high on CBFM today - that means I will probably O on Friday on Saturday - at least OH is back from business trip tomorrow so we'll get a few chances to catch that egg!!

Good luck to those who have entered the 2WW!! Let's hope this is a lucky month xx :hugs::hugs:

Thanks girls...Well am a little confused cos yesterday morning I had a very slight line, yet yest afternoon and so far today Nothing....So even tho my line wasnt maybe as dark as it should be, that maybe I did 0 on the 7th? x

if your lines gone now I'd say you def o'd after the darkest one. Good luck hun. If i have no luck this month iv already stocked up on evening Primrose, vitamin b6 and conceive plus. Secretly hoping I'll be preg and it'll all be a waste of money lol

Hope so hun. we dtd that night just to be on the safe side....I have almost ran out of OPK now, so will grab some more off ebay later today even tho am hoping I wont need them next month! x

Hi hun,
Well for me My darkest one I got was the 5th at like 6pm then they got lighter so I think i ovd earley this month and had lots of ewcm then as well.... now creamy/white sticky stage and cramping... (tmi) Lots of luck.... wens evryone testing?

Hi Girls, I'm checking in on your all regularly, hoping for a great month full of BFP's for you all.

i can't help with OPK questions I'm afraid as I didn't use them.

Good Luck everyone

hi ladies!
hope everyone is doing well....

I will be testing Feb 14.... Im expecting AF Feb 15/16 but WTH!!! I'll test on V-Day just for the fun of it..... lol.

Hugs :hugs: ladies!!!!!

:hugs:

I got a peak on the CBFM today!! So, I reckon I will O today or tomorrow. This was a bit of a surprise because yesterday was my first high reading and normally I get 3 days of high readings first. Luckily my OH has just got back from his business trip - so, we're "in business" tonight, with our BD-ing!!!!

I'll probably test on about 21st Feb

Good luck everyone, let's hope we get lots of BFPs!! :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"