Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

hey jay it means the ovulation predictor kit (opk) good luck this month hun x

Oh....lol. I bought some testers for this month...Eeek! thanks hun you too x

Just bumping us up girls....
How is every doing? Having lots of sex I hope :) hehehe x

good morning jaybear!!!

im doing good...

I'm having loads of EWCM and should be Oing tomorrow or the day after.... DTD on CD11 and CD13.... hoping to have some more :sex: tonight and tomorrow, FXd lol

how are you holding up?

:hugs:

Looks like I'm gonna be :sex: :sex: :sex: on Valentines Day... "Fingers crossed" AF got me this morning and like bad... GRRRR

I started BD yesterday, so from here to the 11th of February I dont plan to miss a day.

:)

:haha: I hear ya... with our work schedules its hard to guess, but he BETTER be making plans with ME for Valentines Day or OFF with his head... :lol:

Good Luck Lisa... Hope you catch the eggy... I'd be getting busy tonight... :winkwink:

hi girl's im a bit annoyed this month cheap opk's not showing anything yet and no ewcm but lots of bd anyway x

anyone else do opk's? Mine were starting to get a line yesterday and the day before and today nothing! Dont no Whats happening!

aww Amy sorry to hear you're having OPK issues...FXd you O soon!!!!

with all that DBing hoping your OH's spermys can catch the egg...

:hugs:

thanks Lisa im hoping my egg is still coming even tho the silly opk's dont say anything and were BDing so hopefully catch it! Ttc is so stressful i didnt realise how lucky i was falling pregnant straight away before

yes girl, TTC is very stressful...
I was charting my temps last cycle and it stressed me out so much I quit doing it.... but will go back to it next cycle of the cycle after...

good luck!

OK so OH and I just managed to DTD. It was more like disarming a dangerous bomb than a wild animal like love fest, but we got there, and today is roundabout when I'm due to OV (I'm the one who broke her boyfriend last week). So we've only managed once, but once is better than none, and I'm currently lying on my bed with my legs in the air, lol! I don't have very high hopes at all, but I feel better that we at least tried rather than missing out altogether. On to the TWW!!

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here, this is my very first post, i hope you don't mind me joining your thread.

Just a little info. on me :)

I had a mc on December 15th 2010 :( it was a really rough... i was approx. 7 weeks along. I have since had my first AF since the mc and that started on 12th January 2011. I have been using maybe baby and i'm pretty sure i ovualted on 25th (I had full ferning).

So now i'm 9dpo and the wait is driving me crazy to say the least, i feel like i'm having some symptoms but i don't know if it's all in my head. I'm feeling a few twinges down low, i've had a few minor headaches, lower back pain, and i've notice some dark veins appearing on my nipples, and every now and then i have a little dizzy spell and today i'm feeling extremely tired... But aren't some of these are symptoms you would normally get before AF. I've never really paid too much attention to my AF, I know that i usually get craps and sometimes a headache before AF.

Am I going nuts or what? When do you think the earliest I could take a test would be?

Thanks in advance :)

Sorry for not using your abbreviations, i'm not up to speed with them yet..

Hi Peta welcome to our thread hun, Best of luck! xxxx
Amy, My opk arent showing a line or anything yet either, According to my iphone app I am meant to ovulate 7th Feb, so you'd think there would be something there now, no matter how faint? Hmmmmm

Hi all :thumbup:

Im due around 7th as well... I got a faint line yesteday 8pm and same againe today there getting darker tho..... x

Oh thats good Laura. Its my first time using them so not really sure when the best time to use them is etc?! X

Well I read 10am 2pm and 7-8pm is the best but I also read mornign is not a good time at all... plus it 3 tests ur useing aday... but I buy them cheap ones... So I started testing Weds as this is my 2nd cycle after mmc so im now knowing my cycle dates and time for ovulation... Since yesterday morn my opks are getting darker but not as dark so still got time... Id deffo say id ovulate around 7th... Lots of lcuk Bding I start Bding frm Friday - tuesday as by then they will be even darker... Lots of luck! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->