Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here, this is my very first post, i hope you don't mind me joining your thread.

Just a little info. on me :)

I had a mc on December 15th 2010 :( it was a really rough... i was approx. 7 weeks along. I have since had my first AF since the mc and that started on 12th January 2011. I have been using maybe baby and i'm pretty sure i ovualted on 25th (I had full ferning).

So now i'm 9dpo and the wait is driving me crazy to say the least, i feel like i'm having some symptoms but i don't know if it's all in my head. I'm feeling a few twinges down low, i've had a few minor headaches, lower back pain, and i've notice some dark veins appearing on my nipples, and every now and then i have a little dizzy spell and today i'm feeling extremely tired... But aren't some of these are symptoms you would normally get before AF. I've never really paid too much attention to my AF, I know that i usually get craps and sometimes a headache before AF.

Am I going nuts or what? When do you think the earliest I could take a test would be?

Thanks in advance :)

Sorry for not using your abbreviations, i'm not up to speed with them yet..

Hi Peta, so sorry for your loss...
Welcome!

FXd you get your :bfp:

Hi all :thumbup:

Im due around 7th as well... I got a faint line yesteday 8pm and same againe today there getting darker tho..... x

:hi: laura, FXd O is just around the corner and the spermys catch the egg!! :thumbup:

Hi Peta welcome to our thread hun, Best of luck! xxxx
Amy, My opk arent showing a line or anything yet either, According to my iphone app I am meant to ovulate 7th Feb, so you'd think there would be something there now, no matter how faint? Hmmmmm

hi Jaybear! same to you sweety... hope your eggy gets caught and we can all celebrate our Feb :bfp:s

:hi:

AFM: CD15 and I am still getting EWCM... feeling a little sad b/c we didnt DTD yesterday cuz hubby was just too tired... im not upset at all just a little sad cuz it's one day less of spermys waiting to catch the egg... staying positive and will definitely DTD tonight and tomorrow.... :thumbup:

Day 1 of my second 2WW, lol. Not hoping for anything this month though cos of lack of BD, but who knows! I've got a few meals with friends coming up so I'm looking forward to them, plus I work with lots of wonderful children on a daily basis so that gets me by!

hey jay what cycle day are you? Im day 15 went out and bought some boots own tests today and iv got a slight line but not enough to say im ovulating. No ewcm tho its creamy sorry tmi, not sure if thats good or not. I got a positive on day 16 last month so i mite get it tomoro with any luck. I hate ovulating late! I was so convinced my sticks were not working i made my pregnant cousin wee on one!

Hi everyone! :hi:

I ducked out for a week or so because I didn't know if we'd be trying this month because I was going for an HSG - that's the x-ray where they flush dye through your tubes to check for blockages! I had the HSG today and although it was a bit painful the Doctor said everything looked normal. The best news is that she said we can TTC this cycle after all - so I'm back in for this month!! Am using the CBFM and still get low readings - will hopefully get the first high one tomorrow then a peak one on Monday. Annoying thing is my OH is away on business next week from Monday to Wednesday. Might have to get up super-early on Monday for a morning one before work!!!

Amy - it's best to use OPKs twice a day if you can because sometimes the LH surge can be less than 24 hours and if it is then you miss it on the OPKs. I've read that you're supposed to be more likely to ovulate in the afternoon so ideally do one somewhere around 4-6pm - but if you can try to hold your urine for about 4 hours beforehand for a bigger chance of a higher concentration of LH and a stronger line. Doing one first thing in the morning is a good idea too.

Sunflower - you made me laugh about breaking your OH. I hope he is better now and in full working order!!!]

Pam - I hate it when it looks like there's a line on the test and it's not clear. Fingers crossed you get a strong BFP soon

On the subject of EWCM, sometimes I get it and other times hardly at all. Pre-seed or conceive plus are meant to help sperm stay alive longer when you BD around fertile times so if you aren't producing any noticeable EWCM then might be worth giving one of them a try.

Let's get those Feb BFPs, everyone!!! Happy BD-ing - let's hope we catch those eggs!! :hugs:

hey ladies, quick update:

i think i may be Oing today... had EWCM this morning and have been feeling O cramps all day.... let's get the :sex: happening tonight....

:happydance: come on :spermy: catch that eggy... :happydance:

:hugs: everyone

Thanks Lisa & Jaybear :)

Well, today i'm 10 DPO and i couldn't help myself, i tood a test this morning and BFN! :(

I'm going to try my hardest to wait until at least the day after AF to do another test..

I havent had any EWCM yet or Ov cramps but my temp dipped on CD13 and has sky rocketed the past 2 days so think I have possibly missed Ov :( and we havent been BD'ing at all as OH can't ...well you know.... he thinks its the pressure of having to. Not holding out much hope this month :(.

hello ladies....

it's official... I Od yesterday....
AF should be arriving on Feb 15/16... FXd she stays away the next 9 months.... :winkwink:

good luck ladies

:hugs:

:friends:

Hi ladies.....me again....I don't guess I should even be apart of this thread....AF STILL HASNT SHOWED UP!! I thought I was getting lines but now nothing....this is miserable! The last time I DTD was on the 24th so I'll be testing late next week to see if "anything happened"...and if it's negative I'll be starting a new round of Provera....uugh....

Today I feel miserable...been cramping ALOT....my back hurts....I feel like AF just might make her appearance...which I guess is a good thing....at least something is happening...right? In the back of my mind I'm hoping it's IB cramps....but who am I kidding right? Grasping for air ladies....I'm so depressed over this whole mess....I've held off DTD till after I start the Provera (if I need it) and I'm thankful my husband understands....last thing we want is to have a M/C cause of the Provera when I should have taken precaution (know what I mean?)

:dust: to all you ladies in the game....FX!!

Pam, so sorry you are still let waiting with no answers...Must be super annoying and I am not surprised you are feeling down...HUGS XXX

Well I am still yet to see a positive OPK...Am beginning to wonder whether these cheapy internet ones are working or if im just gonna ovulate this month.?? Due to O on the 7th so will carry on testing till then and a few days after..Hmmmmm...

How is everyone doing? x

Hi all...
Im sure you will get a pos soon wens ur ovulation day around mines 7thish based on ym dates... My opk's have lines but are not pos but they have got darker since... so its coming id say.. Im gonna test tongiht agane as did one at 1ish.... Lots of luck all! If you dnt ovulate do you still get ewcm?? Lots of luck.... Have you been BDing lots as well? :hugs:

Hi :hi: everyone

I'm still waiting to O too - and am getting really impatient!!! I would normally have a high reading on the CBFM by now - I predicted O coming on Monday or Tuesday and normally I get 3 days of high readings then 2 days of peak readings. The first day of peak is also normally the day for a positive OPK. Mind you, my OH is away on business on Monday night and Tuesday night so maybe it's a good thing that it looks like I'm going to O late. Thursday or Friday would be good for O now if possible but I bet it's Wednesday and that would just be annoying!!!!! Arrrghh! :growlmad:

Laura - when I've had EWCM it's normally been about 2 days before I've got the positive on the OPK. I don't get noticeable EWCM every month, maybe about every 3 or 4 months.

Pam - sounds confusing, let's hope it's a BFP for you

LiSa - let's hope you caught that egg. Welcome to the 2WW

Mamof1 - I don't know much about temping so can't advise on that one, sorry to hear you OH hasn't been able to - it can get quite stressful for them, can't it? My OH works long hours and sometimes he's just too tired - we've actually started planning the BD-ing with a lot of precision in the last few months, makes it less romantic but tends to work a bit better. For example, we agree to eat a light meal at 4pm at work so that when we both get home at about 7 or 8pm that we can BD straight away and not have to cook a meal at that point and then wait for our food to be digested. Does feel a bit clinical but emotionally it's better for us because there's less stress of not being able to do it. Otherwise, have you thought about not telling him when you O - that seems to work for some people?

Peta - any update on your testing. Fingers crossed for BFP

Amy - did you get a positive on the OPK yet?

Sunflower - how's the 2WW going?

lots of baby dust everyone - here's hoping this is a successful cycle with lots of BFPs!!! :dust:

hi all, yes finally got a dark line yesterday then even darker today so we bd this morning then will again next couple of days. Boots own opk's are brilliant i like them so much more than the cheap ones. Im due af 16th but I'd like to test the 14th as it would be amazing to get a bfp that day :) x x

Sunflower - how's the 2WW going?

lots of baby dust everyone - here's hoping this is a successful cycle with lots of BFPs!!! :dust:

I have had no symptoms whatsoever! lol. I know its still early though. I'm not even CONSIDERING the possibility that I could be pregnant, because I don't want to set myself up for disappointment when the odds are so slim this month. Doesn't matter though because Feb is gonna be a busy month for me, so I won't have time to be too depressed!! xx

Hello Ladies!!!

Pam: so sorry you are feeling miserable. I hope you get your :bfp: or AF so you're not in limbo anymore, but I would like to see you get your :bfp: better... :winkwink: :hugs:

Jay: I don't use OPK so really can't help with that... I hope you O soon and FXd for your :bfp: :hugs:

Laura: hope you catch that eggy, FXd! :hugs:

Leeze: I hope you O before OH goes away on business.... FXd.... :hugs:

Amy: yay!! go catch that eggy!!! FXd for your :bfp:

Sun: PMA! FXd you get your :bfp:

FXd we all get our Valentine's :bfp:

:hi: to everyone I may have missed.

for you girls who chart. When does your temp normally rise after a positive opk?

Hi all,
Well i thought i wouldn't be ovulating until the end of the week however i got a peak reading on my cbfm this morning-with no warning of high's first. So i guess ovulation is now imminent! Used a opk earlier as well and have a good line but its not darker than the control line yet.
If i'd known i would ovulate this early i would have got some :sex: in last couple of days ,oh well just have to try as much over next couple of days and hope its enough!

Goodluck everyone :hugs:

:hi: everyone

Amy - hooray for dark line on OPK!! Happy BD-ing and I hope this brings you your BFP :thumbup:

Sunflower - 4dpo is still really early for symptoms, honey. I know some women will say they "feel" pregnant straight away but normally I think the first symptoms would be about 8-10dpo around implantation - or some women say they get to about 6 weeks preg before noticing any. I know myself I'm always symptom spotting from about 4dpo too, and noticing every little thing, but hopefully you can reassure yourself that there's still a good chance you'll get some symptoms in a week or so!!! Fingers crossed :hugs:

Mummyof1 - that's a surprise, isn't it - to go from low to peak on CBFM!! Get that BD-ing in!! Don't forget, sometimes the swimmers :spermy: are stronger if you leave them for 2-3 days anyway, so it might help that BFP that you haven't BD-d recently.

I've only on my 3rd month of using CBFM and have been still getting low readings including today and am thinking I should be on high reading by now. My OH is on business Mon to Wed and I'm hoping now that the first high comes tomorrow with 2 more highs on Tues and Wed and then peak on Thurs and Fri. But, that's a worry that it might go from low to peak!!! I've been looking at the lines on the test stick and the left one is really dark with the right one really faint so I'm wondering if maybe O is coming sooner rather than later. We're going to BD later today just in case, but we won't have a chance after that until Wednesday eve. Fingers crossed my body does what I want it to this month!! :thumbup:

Jay - my O day seems to move about quite a lot a the moment!! I had a few months where I got the positive OPK on day 13 or 14 and in the last few months it's been more like 17 or 18. I think as long as your luteal phase (time from O to AF) isn't less than 10 days then it should be ok. I tried for the last couple of months to use the internet cheapie OPKs as well as the CBFM and I always got the darkest line on the same day as the first peak on the CBFM. I tried one month to do the digital clearblue OPKs and the internet cheapies and I got the smiley face on the day before the darkest line on internet cheapy, but when there was a line almost as dark as the other line. I think BD every other day anyway, and then if you can BD every day on the 2-3 days around O. fingers crossed :hugs:

Lisa, I agree - let's get those valentine BFPs!!! :thumbup:

Fingers crossed for us all, lots of baby dust :dust:

It was a big surprise Leeze! I'm really glad i got the cbfm now as i think that means i definitely have iregular cycles even though they started off reguarly at first after bcp's.
Hope you can hold off ov' till end of the week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->