Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

BFN for me this morning :( Cant help thinking this is me out too. AF due Thursday.

Good luck to everyone else testing FX'd for you all x

Stay positive hun! You're not out just yet xx

:hi: Jaybear!!! :hugs:

AF is due on the 20th as well... tested today but :bfn: will retest on Thursday if still no AF.... keeping FXd for our :bfp:s!!!

good luck

:hugs:

:friends:

Hi Lisa good luck hun, I had a bfn today too boooo! Good luck with re testing, I'm gonna try hanging on till thurs/fri xx

i said i was going to wait until af was late but i of course couldnt hold out and tested yesterday (11dpo) but it was :bfn: .. :nope:

I'm joining the BFN club too. I wish I hadn't done it right before I went to work. Poor day all round. Think I'm out though, how can a 98% accurate FRER be wrong?!
*sighs*

Hi all any1 got cramping...... I have :cry: as well Jaybear... can I ask u a question?? about cervix and cm... Im sure i saw ur pic wen u was on about cervix is it tru it has nthing to do wit preg?? High/low soft/hard?? :thumbup:

I'm due AF on Friday the 21st. Tested Sunday (9dpo) and got a BFN but I know that was early to test. Not testing now till Friday (if AF doesn't show), so fingers crossed

Lots of luck I sooo wanna test but its early.... :wacko: will test fri tho! :hugs:

Hi everyone! I will be testing on the 22nd. I've managed to keep from testing and now I'm starting to feel my patience running low. This is my first month off BCPs so I'm not sure if my symptoms are due to being off the pill or the first time in ten years, if I'm about start AF, or if these are baby symptoms. If I calculated correctly then I'm at 10 DPO. My symptoms to date have included: vivid dreams, frequent urination, very tired, very weepy and irritable, cramping since about 4 DPO, very sensitive (in the nether region LOL) and all day yesterday I felt sea sick.
I hope this points to a BFP on Saturday!

I'm joining the BFN club too. I wish I hadn't done it right before I went to work. Poor day all round. Think I'm out though, how can a 98% accurate FRER be wrong?!
*sighs*

:hugs: It was wrong for me until 4 days after AF due with my son :hugs: x

argh stop me from testing! Why is it that we want to test so much? I don't get it I mean it is only a few days and we would all have either gotten AF or not, but as soon as it gets to 10dpo I feel the need to poas. Why? It will either end in dissapointment (most likely) or the same result that I would get in a few days time! Why do we do it to ourselves?

FX'd for you all. Im going to re teast Thurs/Fri if the witch doesnt appear!

Hello !
I just wanted to say that at this point I'm very depressed:nope:
I'm 8dpo and I've been having a lot of cramps so at this point I'm very bias on weather this are AF cramps or not... My AF is due on Monday the 24th.

It is so hard, I've been testing aswell and every day feel let down and sad yet I can't help but keep testing! Not fair :( x

Jellyx, I was getting cramps EXACTLY as if I was starting AF that went on for like four days and stopped completely with no AF. don't give up hope!

If I was broke I'd be testing too! I get paid again just in time to test.

I just think I have been readign so much stuff that my head is going crazy, and this is our 1st month trying so it's even harder. I have never been on the pill so I hope that's good news for me.

The cramps started yesterday, yesterday were very mild with some pinching/pulling feelings just on my ride side ( this never happened before in any of my AF) today I had the same thing but the cramps are moving all over my low abs. I have really painful periods so that's why I was a little skeptical.

I just think I have been readign so much stuff that my head is going crazy, and this is our 1st month trying so it's even harder. I have never been on the pill so I hope that's good news for me.

The cramps started yesterday, yesterday were very mild with some pinching/pulling feelings just on my ride side ( this never happened before in any of my AF) today I had the same thing but the cramps are moving all over my low abs. I have really painful periods so that's why I was a little skeptical.

I had this I had it mainly one side then it would be the other side too :wacko: I never get anything before AF but do get AF pains when shes here if that makes sense? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->