Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

well girls did a frer and get bfn! So as i do i opened it up to get a better look cos im terrible for that! Still seen nothing so left it and when i went back i seen a faint line so now im annoyed cos i think it mite just be an evap cos i opened it :( im terrible

Hugs Amy, you're still in it babe :0) xx

Welllllllllll......I've had a faint line on an IC and just been to Asda and got an own brand test and got a faint on that aswell, have taken a photo but I am now off away for a few days, so will try and upload it later tonight when I get to my Dads, trying not to get excited just yet tho!
I am feeling so hot and flustered and boobs are more tender today!

Hugs to you all xxx

Woo hoo! can't wait wait to see a pic hun :) so exciting

I'm thinking i should have tested this morning now, will do one 2mos

:hugs:

im gonna buy some more tests today and re test but it'll have to be tomoro cos i Cant stop peeing so will be diluted. Jay what tests did you buy? X

Just got the Asda ones hun! £3.47 for 2 I think they are xx

k girls Quickly come on before I head out...
I am aprox 11dpo....The faint lines are much easier to see in real life, pics are not good at all but am hoping you can see summat. xx

IC with FMU...
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/claire83/DSCF6327.jpg

12.30 this afternoon
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/claire83/DSCF6328.jpg

k girls Quickly come on before I head out...
I am aprox 11dpo....The faint lines are much easier to see in real life, pics are not good at all but am hoping you can see summat. xx

IC with FMU...
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/claire83/DSCF6327.jpg

12.30 this afternoon
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/claire83/DSCF6328.jpg

I definitely see something on both hun! I reckon those lines will just keep getting darker.
omg so exciting :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yey Yey Yey Yey Yey bfp! So so happy for you babe!!!! X x x

I wont be 100% convinced till I see that line getting darker....:0) XX

I have hardly had any symptoms which is freaky as I was like you last month and had everything under the sun....
Woke up this morning so hot I had to rip everything off, felt very uncomfy. My boobs are more tender today, and weeing more than usual but that really is it...

I have hardly had any symptoms which is freaky as I was like you last month and had everything under the sun....
Woke up this morning so hot I had to rip everything off, felt very uncomfy. My boobs are more tender today, and weeing more than usual but that really is it...

Yeah i just keep thinking i must be out because i don't really feel anything.
Have you had any cramps or twinges?
I had some cramps and backache at 6dpo and then only the odd twinge n niggle since

I have had what id just call a slight tummy ache. If I do too much I feel a pulling sensation but nothing too bad and not what id call AF cramps...x

Jay: Congrats!!!! I see the line on the second pic can't usually read the IC ones cuz never used them b4 LOL...I definitely see a line...:bfp: congrats!!!

Hello girls! havent been on for afew weeks laptops been away.

I was due AF yesterday no sign yet, and don't really feel anything apart from slightly tender breasts, and alittle irritated. My AF is usually bang on to the day, Ive also had some cystitis :(. Dont hold out much hope though we havent tried at all this month havent bd very often either. My chart says I OV'd on day 14 and we only dtd on days 7 8 & 10.

Will test later all the same!

Good luck to everyone! x

jaybear5, I dont even have to squint to see them, clearly 2 lines!! congrats, my lines arent even that dark.

Oh JAYBEAR !!! THATS SO EXCITING !!!
I do see two shadows so those have to be getting darker in the next couple of days !!!
Im so happy for you !

well i got another bfn! Could be cos iv had about 50 wee's or just cos my last one was tampered with by my busy fingers. Will test in morning and if there's nothing there and still no af im holding out till next week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->