Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

Hi Girls I'm testing on Sunday.
I'm going to start using pre-seed next month if nothing happens this month.

When are you guys testing? oR are you already?

Hey Jelly! Af due 21st but have already started testing lol. Good luck xx

Jay - sorry to hear about your son's headlice but good you found out about them and can treat him now :hugs: Cramping is definitely a good sign. I've been having some cramping today too - I'm trying not to get too excited because this has happened a few months before but then I've got BFN and on to AF. But, you never know - it could just be the month!! Fingers crossed xx

9babies - wow, that must have been tough before that it was about 6 weeks before you got your BFP!!! How patient you would need to be. Hopefully you can reassure yourself it's quite early for you still this month - that BFP could well still be on the way :hugs:

Fingers crossed for everyone else too, lots of POAS addicts here!! I'm holding out for a few days still before I start testing - I want to wait until I'm at least 11dpo - let's hope there's some lovely BFPs on here soon xx :hugs:

Jay - sorry to hear about your son's headlice but good you found out about them and can treat him now :hugs: Cramping is definitely a good sign. I've been having some cramping today too - I'm trying not to get too excited because this has happened a few months before but then I've got BFN and on to AF. But, you never know - it could just be the month!! Fingers crossed xx

9babies - wow, that must have been tough before that it was about 6 weeks before you got your BFP!!! How patient you would need to be. Hopefully you can reassure yourself it's quite early for you still this month - that BFP could well still be on the way :hugs:

Fingers crossed for everyone else too, lots of POAS addicts here!! I'm holding out for a few days still before I start testing - I want to wait until I'm at least 11dpo - let's hope there's some lovely BFPs on here soon xx :hugs:

thanks!! It is hard, bc with my 2 children, it took forever to get a positive test. 6 weeks with my daughter, and 8 weeks with my son!!
so I am hoping it is just too early, and i got another faint line today, but it wasnt much darker than yesterday so I dont know.

I hope you get your :bfp:. what day ar eyou testing?

I don't think it's a bad sign. if your ticker is right and you're 9DPO then your bean is still implanting. FXd your lines get darker...
thanks!!!
9 it is still early so it's still looking good!
Amy good luck with the new tests :0)

What an afternoon! Am sat here crying my eyes out, jaydens teacher told me he had caught headlice at school, so got him some treatment and gave him a number 2 all over! Cutting his baby hair off just broke my heart :0( so sad!
On a better note been cramping alot today and felt VERY hot at times! No other symptoms at the minute tho!

thank you!!! I am so sorry about your son! I hope he gets better fast!!!

Has anyone had a burning feeling in your boobs? i had that earlier!
Just feel sooo tired and grouchy - could well be af signs as well though!

FX we'll get some :bfp:'s on here soon girls :hugs:

looking good for everyone. Iv just been sorting my new bed so not been on. Yeah jay im gonna use frer in the morning. Although im stressing tonight oh is doing my head in!

I'm going to try to hold out until Monday or Tuesday to test as I'm only about 6 or 7dpo at the moment - keeping everything crossed!! Ooh, and I've got slightly sore nipples too - please please please - make it happen!!

:dust:

well im on to next month .. :witch: got me 3 days early :nope:

well girls, i get up, i pee on my frer and look down and there they are them two lines! I blink and look again and realise my eyes are seeing what my heart wants to and there is only one lonely little line. So now i wait for the witch with a banging headache :( good luck to all this mornings testers! SeHolme sorry the witch got you! Hugs

Sehome sorry you're out hun! Here's tO march and getting a Christmas baby :0)
Oh Amy am sorry I hate it when that happens :0( you're not out till af shows up so I still have everything crossed for you!
I tested again this morn....BFN! I'm feeling more like it's not my month now even tho I'm probs still only 9dpo...I looked at my iPod app again this morning to see it said I should of implanted yesterday?!?

Hugs xxx

Hi Girls,

Sorry to hear that seholme :(

Amy - you are still in, till the :witch: shows her face - FX

jaybear - you can implant anywhere between 6 and 12 dpo so still might not have happened yet hun

:hugs:

Am Weeing for England and now have heartburn...AF due 21st but will continue to test every day x

thanks girls. Good signs jay fingers crossed for you! Im laid in bed with headache and very sore bb's x

GGRRR :growlmad: for BFNs Jay and Amy - let's hope it's still too early and that BFP comes too

Sorry to hear AF got Seholme :hugs:

I'm struggling with this 2WW - I want it to be over. I'm still occasionally getting cramping feelings and I hate the fact that I'm starting to get excited that I might be preg when I know it's just as likely I'm not - I can easily think myself pregnant for about a week or so then it's so disheartening to get the BFN and then for AF to rudely follow. I'm going to try to hold out till Monday to test though, it's still quite early. I feel extra hungry today, I hope that's a symptom!!! :haha:

:dust:

I'm feeling really down too Leeze, just want a :bfp: sooo bad and the days are dragging.

I don't feel i can trust any feelings i am having as last month i had them all and it was a :bfn:

Didn't bother testing today after yesterday's :bfn: as couldn't bear to see it again today. Wish i could just go to bed and not wake up till i know one way or another!

well girls iv got major cramps so went to toilet expecting af and have the runs (sorry tmi) think i have a bug so im laid in bed with a water bottle :(

jay: :hi: sorry you had a sucky day yesterday, hope your son is better and you as well..what app do you use on your Ipod?

seh: sorry the :witch: got you!

amy: as long as the :witch: isn't here, you are still in it.. stay positive sweety FXd you get your :bfp: :hugs:

30mum: never had burning feeling in bbs, so sorry you're feeling down. I was like that on Monday after I got my bfn. FXd for your :bfp:

leeze: good luck testing next week!! FXd for your :bfp: :hugs:

afm: CD2 - nothing new...oh wanted to ask you ladies something, have any of you tried soy isoflavones? thinking about trying it this month....

:hugs:

I got another faint positive today.

yikes. I am only 10 dpo, so I should probably wait, but I keep testing. though it is getting darker. I dont want to be hopeful.

sorry to all that got their :af: :dust: for the next cycle.

Sounds really promising 9babies, look forward to seeing a pic :hugs:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"