Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

Couldnt wait...1 day late and a BFN :( guess thats me definately out!

I wont be 100% convinced till I see that line getting darker....:0) XX

Jaybear5

Your lines are darker than mine were! I really hope this is your BFP - I see you pop up all over the place congratulating and encouraging people. I read all your posts every day because I don't want to miss your BFP - I have a good feeling about this and I am really rooting for you. I don't know you but I've got you down as a really caring person.

I have everything crossed for you :hugs:

xx

I have to agree with waitress, jaybear, you are so supportive of everyone. adn I have to say I think your eggo is preggo,and congrats, and I am here for you!! I believe this is the one for you. sticky bean dust towards your way.

Oh my gosh guys you're so kind Thankyou :0) I'm here for you all and will stick to our group till we all have BFP's xxx lots of love to you all! We WILL get through this together!
I'm trying to not get too excited even tho I just wanna jump up and down for joy but I feel guilty that's it's only my 2nd month of trying and don't want to 'boast' and also I will feel more confident when those Lines stronger,
hugs xxx

HEY DONT FEEL GUILTY !
I just believe that there is a " right moment" for each of us, just be happy about your moment. :)

witch has just got me girls. Thanks for all your support. Onto cycle 6. Gonna give myself a brake from things tho opk's temping. My determination has took a big knock! Good luck to you all for next cycle im not gonna come on for a while cos i need to relax my cycles have gotten longer and longer since we started ttc prob cos of stress. Dust to you all x x x

Hey Amy, honestly don't know what to say...Totally gutted for you :0( I think a de~Stress will do you good and am convinced that's what's helped me this month! You know I'm still here for you even tho you're gonna have a break! Lots of love n hugs and a hugeeeeee amount of baby dust for cycle 6. X x x

thanks jay. Was convinced it was my month but never mind. I know people have tried for years but never thought i'd be on cycle 6 :( x x x x

Sorry the evil :witch: got you amy. A :bfp: will be yours in March x

I tested this morning :bfn: so think i'm def out as not even a faint line, just gotta wait for af.

Wowee - exciting times for 9babies and Jaybear - I see clear lines on both your tests!! Congrats, here's to sticky beans and happy times ahead!! :hugs:

Amy :growlmad: sorry to hear AF got you. It's hard isn't it, when you feel like it's your month and it doesn't happen? Fingers crossed the Spring will bring that extra push from nature and get your BFP - nature likes making babies in Springtime!! :hugs:

I'm doing ok today, still feeling very impatient but a bit better emotionally!

Fingers crossed for everyone still to test, sorry it's just a quick message but we're going to the gym this morning and need to go while we've still got the motivation!! :hugs:

Congratulations Jaybear that's a definate BFP! Can't wait to see that line getting darker xx

Wow lots to catch up on! Spent 6 hours travelling last night, going from the north west down to Suffolk to visit family. CONGRATULATIONS JAYBEAR! So happy for you, and you created this thread so that HAS to be a good luck charm :)

Hi everyone, sorry didnt get on yesterday. How is everybody doing?

Thank you for your congrats messages...Am feeling a tad confused, as tested this morning, and my line is there still, but no darker...Surely it should be getting darker as the days go on?
Am feeling stupidly hot and sightly sicky this morning, so am positive that I am pregnant, just wish my tests would show up better. x

omgosh I feel so bad, last month with my mc I completely blanked my valentines day swap and with the move and all. I just had to apologize to 3 different people for never sending them gifts. I feel like such a bad person. yikes!!!

Uggh.

Hi everyone, sorry didnt get on yesterday. How is everybody doing?

Thank you for your congrats messages...Am feeling a tad confused, as tested this morning, and my line is there still, but no darker...Surely it should be getting darker as the days go on?
Am feeling stupidly hot and sightly sicky this morning, so am positive that I am pregnant, just wish my tests would show up better. x

I read somewhere that it doesn't always work like that hun, (getting progressively darker every day) by the time your say past af due date it will be darker than now but a line is a line. :baby:

Hope that reassures you :hugs:
xx

Thanks hun! Af due tomorrow so gonna buy a digi today and do that tomorrow but I'm scared it will say I'm not pregnant!

Thanks hun! Af due tomorrow so gonna buy a digi today and do that tomorrow but I'm scared it will say I'm not pregnant!

I bet you it will say 'PREGNANT'!! It's a good line compared to some i have seen hun :happydance:

:hugs:

I heard somewhere that pregnancy hormones double every two days? so like, the line should get darker every two days as well I think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->