Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

Yeah defo Laura - poss means your going to ovulate in the next 24 hours so definitely get 1 more in if not 2!!

Thanks Lisa - FX for your :bfp:

Looking forward to seeing pics Claire x

:hugs:

Hay Hay....Bit quiet on here lately ladies hope you are all doing ok?

X

hey my phone is very slow so not been on much. Cd 15 today normally get a pos opk today or tomoro but not doing it this month so not going to be sure what dpo i am bd this morning and will tonight and tomoro. X x

CD 12 here, not sure when I will ov, AF was messed up slightly last month was 33 days instead of 28.

Good luck to everyone!

hey ladies!
hope you're all doing well.

afm: 5dpo and have had some symptoms but dont want to get excited yet.

:dust: to all!

Amy have fun tonight...Get making that baby!!! :o) xx

Lsa good luck, hope the symptoms get stronger and you get your BFP...

Good Luck Mam, Are you using OPKS? x

I am really well actually which is making me rather nervous.....No real symptoms at all now, tiredness has faded, boob pain comes and goes as does cramping, and no MS, so am feeling pretty 'normal'. I keep being told to just enjoy the lack of symptoms cos they might come and bite me in the bum real soon lol.. Only real thing im suffering with is consitpation. Fabulous :)
My tummy is growing already its madness, I have a huge bloat which looks awful hanging over my jeans! haha.....

Im not using OPK's just temping, if my AF is out again this month Im gonna use OPK's next month.

Enjoy your preg Jay! x

Hey everyone, I'm 7dpo today, not really any symptoms to report. Hope everyone's good :) xx

I am really well actually which is making me rather nervous.....No real symptoms at all now, tiredness has faded, boob pain comes and goes as does cramping, and no MS, so am feeling pretty 'normal'. I keep being told to just enjoy the lack of symptoms cos they might come and bite me in the bum real soon lol.. Only real thing im suffering with is consitpation. Fabulous :)
My tummy is growing already its madness, I have a huge bloat which looks awful hanging over my jeans! haha.....
glad to hear you're doing well. consider yourself lucky that you have no MS but dont want to jinx you...lol :haha: :hugs: wow a bump already!?! maybe twins?!? :shrug: :hugs:

Hey everyone, I'm 7dpo today, not really any symptoms to report. Hope everyone's good :) xx
hey Sun: Im 5dpo today. when are you testing? Im testing this friday...

Im not using OPK's just temping, if my AF is out again this month Im gonna use OPK's next month.

Enjoy your preg Jay! x

:hi: i dont use OPKs but Im thinking of using them next cycle too if its a bfn this cycle. they seem more simple than temping. temping really kicks my *ss lol dont think i have the patience lol. good luck!

Well AF is due Saturday... I'll probably test 10/11dpo which will be tuesday or wednesday. If I get nothing I'll just wait and see if AF turns up :)

Enjoy your preg Jay! x

:hi: i dont use OPKs but Im thinking of using them next cycle too if its a bfn this cycle. they seem more simple than temping. temping really kicks my *ss lol dont think i have the patience lol. good luck!

:hi: Im fed up with temping! I have to take mine vaginally because I mouth breathe..twice I have fell asleep while taking my temp lmao!!!. Im gonna do some reading on OPK's as I really don't have a clue how they work.

Good luck!!

Good luck to everyone else still in it this month and to all the :witch: got, good luck next cycle! xx

oooh, I mouth breathe... is that why my temps are so low when I temp orally?? DOH, should have thought of that, how stupid am I! what should temps be roughly if you temp vaginally then?

:hi: ladies!!

testing this Friday but I already feel like I am out.... :(

just want to go back home and crawl under the covers until Friday... lol Friday is such a long ways away..... keeping FXd..

:hugs:

how is everyone today? I didnt opk or temp this cycle so i guess im about about 2dpo. We dtd mornings this cycle around o so see if that makes any difference. Oh loves conceive plus hoping i get bfp tho cos its so expensive he uses it everytime we bd!

how is everyone today? I didnt opk or temp this cycle so i guess im about about 2dpo. We dtd mornings this cycle around o so see if that makes any difference. Oh loves conceive plus hoping i get bfp tho cos its so expensive he uses it everytime we bd!

:hi: Amy, Im doing good. this TWW is killing me bucz I'm getting symptoms and I'm trying so hard not to symptom spot but can't help it... on the other hand Im feeling like it's not my month so right now, it really sucks.. LOL :rofl: we used Pre-seed and softcups this cycle, so we'll see how that worked. thinking of using Soy next cycle if it's a bfn this cycle. good luck to you too, I have everything crossed for you.... hope the :spermy: caught the egg!! :hugs:

BFN for me today at 10dpo. Boo.
Boooooo for your bfn!!! it is still early though... I usually go by my LP to test. my LP is 12 days and usually test at 11dpo. there are many factors why you would get a bfn at 10dpo one example is that, you may have implanted later and HCG starts increasing a few days after implanting.... keeping everything crossed for you too!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->