Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

Yeah i know what you mean, i remember going for my 12 week scan completely expecting for there to be nothing there - of course i was wrong!

Take care x

hi hun im not opk this month so im cd 10 day and o about 16ish but taking b6 so mite o a bit earlier xx

Just have lots and lots of sex then :) hehehe xx

Rachel, I was like that with my first scan with Jay, Convinced the Dr was gonna look at me and say what the hell are you doing here lol x

:hi: everyone,
jay: i love your line, keeping FXd my line is that dark when i test.....lol

cd14 today and have been doing SMEP. was going to use conceive plus this cycle but hubby didn't want to but convinced him this weekend and got pre-seed instead... been using it since Saturday... hope everyone is doing well.

:hugs:

Hi...
its CD12 today and I have watery cm werid... is that good? normal?

Lisa - all sounding good with you. Shouldn't be long

Yep watery cm is good Laura - on your way to ewcm :)

:hugs:
xx

thanks.... even tho im on CD12 and im due to ovulate CD14? x

Yes watery is still fertile cm, only if you had none or it was sticky would it be bad for the :spermy: :hugs:

:hi: 30mummyof1, thanks, im really hoping this is my month....for all of us!!

hi laura, yes watery cm is a good sign that you will O soon. hope the :spermy: catches the egg!!!

Good luck Laura and Lisa :0) just think you girls that get BFP's this month will get a Christmas baby...Awwww!!!

hi girls im cd13 today so hopefully o is on its way. Prayin for bfp's for us last girls so we all get to be bump buddies x x

Hi Girls,

The :witch: finally got me last night. Had a :cry: but also kinda happy because least i can work out when i should ovulate again next now and use my cbfm.
Think my body must have geared up for ov' then given and tried again later as my lp is usually about 14 days not 23!

So i have to stay a lot calmer this month - thinking of just sugesting to OH bd'ing every other day from day 8/9 until i'm sure ov has passed. Then trying not think to much about it all, prob easier said than done!

Hope March is our month girls :happydance:

:dust: to everyone xx

Good Luck Amy, hope you are lucky this month hun...
Ahhhh Rachel so sorry witch got you babe :( But glad you are feeling positive for the next round and hope it will work out for you I really do. xx Dunno if it will help but we just had sex around my 0 day, so 1 day before, day of o and day after....

Well.... Got my pos opk after sooooo much worring...:flower: so im not 27day cycle 28days.... as I though spotting was Cd1.... hpe everyone is well...

will do hehe... so now I got my pos... is ok to only BD tonight? Not like now?:wacko:

Hey girls just to let you know I got my first scan booked in today for March 24th, its gonna be the longest few weeks EVER!!! :) x

hey Amy: hope you O soon... would love to be bump buddies with you all!! FXd.. :hugs:

:hi: 30mummyof1: so sorry the stupid :witch: got you... loving your PMA... your suggestion sounds great to me :thumbup:. FXd for all of us!! :hugs:

laura: oooh :thumbup: for pos OPK!!! I was counting spotting as CD1 but read that 1st day of bleed is CD1... FXd you catch the eggy... :hugs:

Jaybear5: oh how exciting... praying that everything goes well... can't wait for all of us to be bump buddies!!! :hugs:

afm: 3dpo. Im not going to symptom spot unless it's the obvious LOL LOL. I will be testing next friday... it will be one looooooooooong week for me :nope: but if it's a :bfp: in the end, it'll have been worth all the waiting... :thumbup:

FXd for all of us waiting to test....

Hi all....
Wow scans crnt wait!!! post picccys :happydance::happydance:
Right pos opk this morn and 1pm and now neg but still a good line... I shud still BD yeh??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->