Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

30mum: sorry you're feeling down sweety! sending lots of cyber hugs. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hey girlies how are you all doing??
Any BFP's to report yet?
Are you all feeling positive for March? x

Well as my ticker says, am 5 weeks today. Eeek! Feeling very drained and tired with headaches and MAHOOOSIVE boobs ,but no sickness yet tho have read it hits most women at the 6 week mark. Fabulous!!!! lol

hi hun glad your well. Im due to test about the 20th of march so long way to go yet but feeling very relaxed and positive again x

Aww good hun...Fingers crossed for you, I am sure a more relaxed approach will def help things...:) X

I will be testing again in march, I am bleeding and losing this one, but as soon as I am done bleeding I am trying again.

I wont be testing till way later in march though bc I want to be super late on my period before I test.

oh 9 im so so sorry to hear that! Lots and lots of hugs to you! X x x x x x x

Oh Hun I am so sorry! I honestly don't know what to say :( good for you in being positive and looking forward to trying again! I wish you lots of love and luck x

:( so sorry to read that 9babies :cry: Sending you lots of :dust: your way :hugs:

Jaybear, I still have no sickness, so you might get away with it :lol: x

Just catching up with everything on b & b after a weekend in newcastle

So sorry to hear that 9babies, sending you lots of :hugs:

Claire -sorry your feeling rubbish, hope the sickness doesn't kick in for you x

I'm still waiting... been cramping and had backache since thurs which i don't normally get with af but obviously still could be a sign that its on its way - i don't know anymore!
Last tested on friday so going to leave it till tues/weds now.

xx

Sorry for your loss 9babies *hugs*

I'm now in my third 2WW, lets see how this one goes.

Hey girls how is everyone??

Well I poas this morning just cos Ive not done it since my digi and really wanted(and hoped) to see a darker line as they had all been so faint...And YESSSS finally my line is dark....lol. It has given me alot of reasurance I have to say cos I am feeling so nervous, and really want these next few weeks to go quickly...
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/claire83/DSC_0043-1.jpg

Aww im so pleased for you hun. Hope i see a test like that this cycle! It'll soon be your scan and you'll see your little baby :) x x x

I am up the hospital this afternoon and again on Thursday, so am hoping they will book me in for one within the next 2 weeks( had one at 6+6 with Jay)...I can't wait.

You will Amy,When is your O day hun? x

Hey Rachel, hows you hun? Tested again yet? xx

Not since friday hun, i've given up and just waiting to still what happens! I can't see another :bfn:

Hope you get an early scan, post a pic if you do xx

Babe I have everything crossed for you....
Yes of course I will, hopefully find out Thurs if they will give me one...or I will just beg them :)

Thanks hun x

Yes just tell them its stressing you out and that's not good for the baby :hugs:

All you mummies with children already, prepare yourself...Boy I never knew how much harder pregnancy would be with a child to look after, you cant just rest as and when you want cos you get jumped on, moaned at etc...Keeping up with the kids when your feeling out of breath or trying to run but your boobs are killing....LOL! All fun and games :) x

Yeh I will do hun, I think I will then finally accept I am pregnant once I have the scan and can see the little appleseed :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->