Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

when you testing Lisa? Iv got a long wait still. Same as you tho im trying not to symptom spot but Cant help it and im only 3dpo

when you testing Lisa? Iv got a long wait still. Same as you tho im trying not to symptom spot but Cant help it and im only 3dpo

hey girl,
im testing this friday and Im just so waiting for it come already.... i tried not to SS but i always fall off the wagon lol :haha: AF is actually due Saturday but Im impatient and can't wait any longer im surprised I've made thing long... I am so tempted to test tomorrow though :wacko: but i think i can hold off for two more days... friday come already.... :haha:

not long hun. Whats your symptoms? Hope you get your bfp x

these are my symptoms so far:

(1dpo) - cramps (AM)
(2dpo) - O type cramps (all day so far), backache (PM)
(3dpo) - mild/dull cramps, pressure, watery CM, Gas
(4dpo) - headache/nausea (AM), Gas, Fatigue
(5dpo) - twinge pain (AM), slight headache (PM), cramps (PM), breast soreness (PM), fatigue
(6dpo) - twinge pain (AM), (feeling implantation cramps...i think - PM)
(7dpo) - bloated, full/heavy breasts. (Im feeling like Im out this cycle),
(8dpo) - vivid dream, full/sore breast, shooting pain on left breast,
(9dpo) - frequent urination (during the night), another dream, cramps/backache (5:30am), sore bbs

hope it means a :bfp:

wow you do have a lot of symptoms its gotta be a bfp! Im 4dpo today iv had frequent toilet trips and very thick creamy cm which i dont normally get and thats about it i dont check my cp anymore cos it feels different every month so i gave up on that!

CD 17 here, ov'd CD 12 so 5DPO, had some cramps and today my bbs are sore. Ok I know this is ridiculous...tested...BFN, I have no idea why I done it its far too early!!

Good luck everyone, Im praying you all get your BFP this month. We have a nice bunch on this thread and it would be nice to be able to move to 1st trimester together!!!

wow you do have a lot of symptoms its gotta be a bfp! Im 4dpo today iv had frequent toilet trips and very thick creamy cm which i dont normally get and thats about it i dont check my cp anymore cos it feels different every month so i gave up on that!
yea i was jotting down everything! my first two cycles i was SS but wasn't really writing it down so decided to do it this cycle. your symptoms sound good too... FXd for you too, when r u testing?

CD 17 here, ov'd CD 12 so 5DPO, had some cramps and today my bbs are sore. Ok I know this is ridiculous...tested...BFN, I have no idea why I done it its far too early!!

Good luck everyone, Im praying you all get your BFP this month. We have a nice bunch on this thread and it would be nice to be able to move to 1st trimester together!!!

aww thanks Mam! I pray that you get your bfp soon. you are one day ahead of Amy, when r u testing?

Good luck girls i have everything crossed for you :0) xx

yea i was jotting down everything! my first two cycles i was SS but wasn't really writing it down so decided to do it this cycle. your symptoms sound good too... FXd for you too, when r u testing?

aww thanks Mam! I pray that you get your bfp soon. you are one day ahead of Amy, when r u testing?

Going to wait it out until atleast 10DPO lmao!

Mam: :haha: I know what you mean... Im testng tomorrow (11dpo) but I am just soooooo tempted to test today.. LOL :haha:

hey ladies, if I wanted to test this afternoon, how long would I have to hold my urine in for? Im just so weak..... LOL :haha:

Mam: :haha: I know what you mean... Im testng tomorrow (11dpo) but I am just soooooo tempted to test today.. LOL :haha:

hey ladies, if I wanted to test this afternoon, how long would I have to hold my urine in for? Im just so weak..... LOL :haha:

They say 4 hours is enough

:test:

:D

:haha: 4 hrs?!? OMG, okay so I'll see if I can hold my urine that long.. it's already lunchtime my time so I'll eat and hopefully by 4:30-5pm, I'll test...

OMG... :haha: LOL

thanks....

hey ladies... i think testing will definitely have to be tomorrow morning... I can't stop peeing LOL :haha: :rofl: I'll try tonight.... I'll be more comfortable to hold it at home apose to at work.... LOL

good luck! Im waiting till im late definatly this time 5 cycles of bfn kinda makes me want to wait this time. Really hope we get our bfp's there's only a few of us left! X x

I guess I didnt miss my ovulation adn fertile times, my fertile days start today. Please pray oh is in the mood for sex, bc lately he hasnt been.

Im 6DPO and had quite a temp spike today. Also when I went to the loo there was 1 tiny fleck of blood on the paper. Anyone have any experience of implantation bleeding, is there more than afew drops of blood?

Good luck if your testing today Lisa.

Fingers crossed for you 9babies x

:hi: ladies, it's a bfn this morning... will test again only if AF is late.. :cry:

Good luck Girlies :0) let's get some BFP's xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->