Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

mam im 6dpo to! Gotta be a good sign for us! What dpo you gonna test?

hey jay im good hun. Lack of symptoms this month but hoping thats a good thing! How are you? X

Hay babe I'm good Thankyou! Still no sickness and cramping has pretty much gone, so still feel anxious at lack of symptoms but lucky I'm not too poorly! Just wake up feeling like I've been in the ring with mike Tyson every day! lol
Oh yes I hope so, proved a good sign for me lack of symptoms! So hope it does for you too! xxx
What dpo are you now hun?!

about 6dpo just guessing tho. Not sure when im gonna test im trying to wait till af's late x x

Im gonna try and hold out untill atleast 10DPO Im trying hard not to test too early!!

hey amy, feeling a little down bcuz of bfn... but will stay positive and hope the witch doesnt show her face.. how do you feel about this cycle?

Just did a Clear & Simple test strip, got what looks like a evap. POAS addict!. My OH just caught me underneath the light bulb looking at my test, and he was like "what on earth are you doing woman!" lmao :haha:

hehe...
Im waiting to test ..... Tues..:happydance: Really sore nipples.. worst than before af... CM is watery and creamish..white.. temp is 36.8

hello ladies!! how is everyone doing? havent been on in a while bc ive been so busy redoing my house. im 9dpo today. sore bbs and some cramping tonight so im hoping its a good sign and not af coming early like last month! fingers crossed for everyone and for those with the bfp give me some of that luck!:winkwink:

lol mam!
Good luck to those testing in the next few days! Your symptoms are sounding good! :0)

ha ha mam that made me laugh so much! Im feeling weird Lisa i started off positive but lack of symptoms making me unsure! Cos iv seen so many bfn's feels like I'll never see a bfp x x

well ladies, it's another bfn this morning... 14dpo and still no AF yet but I know she's on her way, I can feel her...

:hugs:

hey Amy! :hi:

CD28 - 15dpo = NO BFP & NO AF!!!!!

how are you doing? when are you testing?

cd 25 - 8dpo started feeling a bit sick and funny at 6pm but my dd is poorly so mite be that. Af due Fri or sat so not sure when to test tryin to hold out so oh doesnt go mad ha ha

anyone else have an too much information, gas??!!! that is my number one symptom right now, that and back pain, and I Just ovulated a few days ago, and very wet wet down there all the time. is that a good sign??

im the same 9 lots of gas and very wet down below was creamy but gone wet now which i think i do before af but not totally sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->