Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

I sure will hun and will make sure I share it with you guys...:) x

I know hun and I have everything crossed for you I really do. I still worry at my lack of symptoms especially during my TTW I literally had nothing so I do hope that gives some of you hope. And although I am starting to feel rubbish now, I still worry that I dont have MS etc. But we really are ALL different. So try not to compare xxxx

eh, it sounds like ms to me!! dont worry some people dont have any at all. I am so happy for you!! just keep up hope everything is alright bc I am sure it is. :hugs:

Seeing the midwife tomorrow! Eek
Secretly hoping she will try and have a sneaky listen for the heartbeat :p

so glad all's well Clare! Iv come down with a cold so not sure of my symptoms anymore ha ha. 9dpo this cycle seems to have took forever x x

Aww hun! I've heard cold symptoms are a good sign! I have had a runny nose since getting my BFP xxx

bought some tesco own brand tests. have any of you used these? x

thanks hun i hope it is a sign but i think its just cold ha little girl has one to. When you testing mam? Im not sure what tests to get this time!

Mam Ive not tried the tescos ones but alot of people swear by them! X

hey Amy, I got these today from walmart, im tired of buying the expensive stuff lol

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Answer-Ovulation-Test-Kit-Value-Bundle/14311260

Tested BFN :( having said that i didnt hold my pee :D. But still I think Im out I just have that feeling.

aww sorry for your bfn mam... you're only 10 dpo, it could be too early. test again in a couple of days... FXd! :hugs:

:dust:

you've just tested to early mam were gonna get our bfp's!

It's still very early mam so leave it a couple more days! I have a good feeling x

Any bfp's today? im really ill!!! stupid throat i cant tell if i have any symptoms!!!! hope you girls are all ok!!

Oh Amy get well soon hun xxx
Are you testing tomorrow did you say?

i was going to but im gonna wait till sunday at least.af due fri/sat xx

:hi: ladies!

spotted yesterday and AF is full flow today! darn :witch:

good luck to you ladies still to test! hope this is your month!

Aww so sorry lisa!!!! if its not i'll be with you next cycle. not long till i find out xx

not that I wouldn't mind the company but I'd much rather see you get your :bfp: instead :winkwink: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->