Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

I had quite a bit of gas during my ttw....So good sign.
Oh Amy not long to wait till you can test..Eeeeeek x

9DPO today, I really wanna test, Im due beterr Monday & Saturday next week as my cycles are between 28 & 33 days long.

what test should I use next week, when I do test?? which one is the best??

I would do FRER (first response early response). those are the best ones...

yeah but I dont get a positive on those, till 8 weeks along, with my daughter that is how long it took to get a positive on those. anything more sensitve??? I tried the 10 miu by early pregnancy tests com and they were very faulty and make me too paranoid

I always find the asda own ones good. I got a stronger line on one of those than I did a FRER xx

what is asda??
and where can i buy them?

I am having a ton of gas, so maybe I will get a positive next week.

Oh you are obviously not in the Uk then hun? lol
If you are in America then its our version of wallmart. x

no I live in california!! LOL

so If I buy the walmart brand over here, it is the same sensitivity as the asda?

I have no idea hun....But its worth a shot? I tried a few brands but these have always been good for me.

maybe try one of the cheaper store brand ones with the pink dye. don't buy the ones with blue dyes as I've read that they give you false positives....

Im thinking of buying this set from Walmart...

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Answer-Ovulation-Test-Kit-Value-Bundle/14311260

FXd for you sweety!!!! come on bfp!!!

:hug: :hugs:

to jaybear
OK thanks!! that is super helpful!! I appreciate it a lot!! how are you doing? are you super excited?? 7 weeks and 4 days. wow you are doing great!!!

: )

thanks lisa!!! I appreciate your help!! I might have to try that one. too!! I Hopey ou get your :bfp:

Thanks hun, I am feeling really crappy at the mo, waves of a sicky feeling come and go, cant shift a headache that ive had for around 2 weeks solid now, and am sleeping around 16 hours a day at the mo...But yeah almost 8 weeks and got scan next thursday so its all good so far. Just wishing the next few weeks away now and to hopefully make it to the 12 week mark then maybe I can relax a little bit then :) x

Yeah I really think you are going to make it full term. I really feel it !!!

sticky :dust: for you!!

I am so dang happy for you!!!
I can not wait to see the 8 week scan!!
I hope you feel better. the first trimester can really drain you. :hugs:

Thanks sweetie. Really hope you get your BFP this month too xxxx

thanks!!! so much!! I appreciate it!! I hope I do too, my symptoms look grea,t but I dont want to get excited. bc I just lost back to back in jan and feb, so I am scared. I Hope i am though.

: )

YOu give me so much hope jaybear!!

I know hun and I have everything crossed for you I really do. I still worry at my lack of symptoms especially during my TTW I literally had nothing so I do hope that gives some of you hope. And although I am starting to feel rubbish now, I still worry that I dont have MS etc. But we really are ALL different. So try not to compare xxxx

:hi: jay! will you be asking for a scan pic? would love to see your bean!!!!

good luck at your scan! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->