Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

Aww sorry Lisa. Next month has to be you month!

Get well soon Amy hun.

Gonna try and hold out until Moday to test, AF is due Monday.

Cant wait to see your scan Jay! xxx

Had my midwife appointment today(bit pointless really as my main care is at the hosp) but was still nice to have a chat and ask a few questions! Now bring in this time next week when I would of just had my scan! It's gonna be the longest week in history! X

I can not wait to see your little bean jaybear!!

sorry LIsa :hugs:

this last week is driving me crazy.

thanks ladies!

jay, hope your week goes by quick..... really cant wait to see your bean... :hugs:

cant wait to see the pic jay!!!!

Look at the size of me LOL!

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/claire83/DSC_0034.jpg

Awwww your getting a nice little bump!!! xxx

wow that is huge for 8week!! mite be twins!!!!! xxx

:hi: Amy/Mam: you are both 11dpo today!!! I know you guys must be itching to test.
mam: i know you tested Mar16th and was bfn, FXd for both of you!!!!!

:hi: 9: how are you? you're almost there too to test.... FXd for you too!!

:hi: jay!

sending you ladies lots of baby dust and glue!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

:hug: :hugs:

oh my god just did a morrisons own test and got a very faint:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Aaaaaaaaaa post a pic!! Whooooop you finally gonna be my bump buddy! O I told you this was your month! Eeeeeeek :0) xx

Woop! OMG Im so pleased for you Im actually crying!!!. Congrats!!! Post a pic!! xx

thanks lisa!!! I am doing ok. just really really tired. wanted to sleep in but couldnt of course.

really anxious to test.

im just charging my camera :) xxxxxxx

Mam that is so sweet its made me cry!!!!!!! Hurry up and get yours!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Mam that is so sweet its made me cry!!!!!!! Hurry up and get yours!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Ive just bought some tests, Ive been extremely overly emotional today, Im scared to take them, I think Im out.

OMG Hurry up with these pictures woman! :happydance::happydance:

congrats amy!! sorry my internet is slow today!!! so anyways, where is our pic?? LOL
I am so impatient

sorry girls lol. ok couldn put it on post im naff with comp's but did as my pic can you see???? xxxxxxxxx come on mam you can do it girl!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->