Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

Yes i thought that too, nearly out of the 1st trimester already hun :)

xx

Oh great lines hun, Yours looks stronger than my frer at 11dpo...:) Yay!!! x x x

Thanks hun, i ordered 2 digitals yesterday (just because its nice to see the words) on ebay so plan to do one the following morning after they arrive - prob weds am :) plus hope the lines will keep getting darker :)

xxx

Wow, I am sure this thread muct be record breaking! Congratulations 9babiesgone and 30mummy - have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Am thinking I should start us a thread off in 1st Tri now seeing as there are quite a few of us in there?! x
How are you doing Shiv? 14 weeks already,Woahhh :) x

Yes that'd be great i think! Just let us know the name and i'll be there :)

xxx

Cool. Will think of a name and get it sorted this week! x

I'm good thanks. the first 8 weeks or so draaaaaaaaaaaaaagged something chronic but time seems to be going normally now! I got put forward 4 days at my scan which helps!

Oh don't say that! lol i think it will though.. the 1st time i didn't find out till i was 5 weeks so as i am only 3wks and 3 days i have nearly 2 weeks longer knowing and worrying!

:hugs: xx

it prob will go a bit slowly, but then it will fly by and you'll be in your first scan before you know it!

Oh and Jay, just an idea, but you could start a group in the pregnancy group section and then it would see you through all three tri's regardless of when people graduate to the next tri etc

maybe you could make the thread in pregnancy buddies cause me and shiv are in 2nd tri now, that way you wont have to keep moving the thread iykwim?

Fab you were moved forward shiv, I was moved 2 days forward too and just 2 days made such a difference :) now we're both due the same day :D how weird if all of us were moved forward :lol:

I think the opposite this pregnancy has flown and I feel like I should be more like 8 weeks, if I blink again I'll be holding a newborn :lol:

xxx

Hi girls wow more bfp's im loving it! Congrats everyone and to everyone still trying stick with us you can do it were lucky! I Cant wait for my scan! Im only 5weeks feels like its forever away. I Cant wait to tell everyone after the scan! X

Yeah me too Amy, 12 weeks feels like such a long time away... but it'll here before we know if im sure :)

xx

My 12 week(well 11+5) scan is on the 14th Apr and I swear time has just stopped!! X

it prob will go a bit slowly, but then it will fly by and you'll be in your first scan before you know it!

Oh and Jay, just an idea, but you could start a group in the pregnancy group section and then it would see you through all three tri's regardless of when people graduate to the next tri etc

:lol: didnt see this when I replied - great minds :) x

huge congrats 30mumm!!!!!!

:wohoo: :happydance:

Im on CD12 and still waiting to O. cant wait to be bump buddies with you all! keeping FXd this is my month!! :thumbup:

:hugs:

I hope you do make an group. I would love to keep in touch with everyone!! Hehehe

30mommyof1 congrats!!!!
I wish I was even close to 12 weeks. it is going to be a long 8 weeks.

Wow congrats!

Hope everyone who is preg is doing ok.

FX'd to everyone else still trying.

Praying that this cycle is my cycle....last month TTC for me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->