Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

I can not wait till you are preggo. I will be sending a ton of :dust: for you, that when you get around to o time, you catch those eggs!!! I know how you feel, I was the same way at cd 7!! It goes by a lot faster at the end though.

thanks for always being a support!!

Good luck with your scan Jay :)

Sending you all baby dust :dust: x

9 not long now till testing :) got my fingers firmly crossed for you! Hope you catch that egg Lisa really want us all to be bump buddies! Jay good luck at your scan im so jealous wish i was having one today ;) your little bean will be there all snuggled in so dont worry x x x x x

Thanks guys! Well today is the day! Feeling all the emotions right now I just hope everything will be fine with baba! Will post a pic when I get home later(hope we get a good one).. X x x x

:hi: ladies!!

good luck at your scan today Jay!!! :hugs:

thanks Amy! I hope this is my month!!! :hugs:

:hug:

Heres my lil baba...Internal Scan. Not sure on dates as they couldnt get a clearer shot than this so back on 3 weeks, but heartbeat was seen and all looked fine. :)

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/claire83/Bubs8weekScan.jpg

YaY... happy you got to hear his/her heartbeat!!! how exciting you must have been or still are... :hugs:

I never know what Im looking at when I see scan pics girl lol :rofl: when is your next scan?

Awww Jay!! Im so pleased everything went ok :D.

Fx'd for everyone testing etc.

Just havin a much needed little break, this will be our last cycle TTC.

glad all is well jay! Mam it took me 5 cycles so hopefully this cycle will be your lucky one! X x

Thanks guys....

Ah Mam hope this cycle is your cycle hun I really do.

How is everyone else doing?

Amy any more symptoms yet? x

hi ladies! well its cd9 for me and havent bd at all yet...feeling a little down bcuz of it but at least i havent O yet either so theres still plenty of time for it. its friday and the weekend is almost here YaY!!!

9, its testing day!!! hoping its a big fat positive!!! FXd for you sweety!

mam, I will keep everything crossed for you :hugs:

amy/jay so happy for you guys, hope you're both doing well :hugs:

Is it me or does our thread keep going wappy? Its on page 2 yet we've updated today? Hmm Weird! x

Good Luck Lisa x

9 oh my god have you had a bfp :) x x x x x x x x x

Hi everyone - just dropping by to wish Amy a big congratulations!! - and to wish the rest of you good luck if you're moving on to your next cycle!! :hugs: - keep going, it will happen!!!!

Jay - that's a very cute scan pic, by the way!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->