Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

Thanks Mam, doing well so far x Why do you have to stop ttc hun? Hope this is your cycle though xx :hugs:

hope you get bfp this cycle mam you deserve it! Jay thats my midwife booking in appointment 14th April! Hope everyones well iv got really achey legs!

hi ladies!
its cd13 for me and was thinking that i may O today but got a faint positive with FMU this morning. gonna test again at 2pm and then again at 7pm. been DTD, praying that this is my cycle.

Thanks Mam, doing well so far x Why do you have to stop ttc hun? Hope this is your cycle though xx :hugs:

I have Bipolar and the whole TTC thing is extremely stressful for me ( and for everyone else ) I just tend to me irrational about things.

Good luck Lisa x

Oh ok, i understand. :hugs: I can defo appreciate the stress - i've been a lot more snappy with oh these last few mths to the point where i think why am i doing this to myself and him. Have everything crossed for you for this cycle hun xxx

thanks ladies...
ive been DTD and using Preseed this cycle. Im really hoping this is my month. it's cycle #4 for me and I get so gutted everytime I see a bfn of when AF shows up... :cry:

mam: I am keeping everything crossed for you!!

:hug:

good luck girls im feeling very good feelings about you gettin your bfp's! Everything crossed for you! X x x

:hi: ladies!! did you guys start the preggo thread? would love to stop by and see how you're all doing. :hugs:

No Hun I've not got round to doing it yet :p will try doing it tomorrow x x
How is everyone?!

Pooped here too lol. Must be bedtime :0) was tucked up by 7.30 last night lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back