Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

Oooo how come we didn't get a big announcement!!! You kept that quiet :p
Congratulations hun am over the moon for you x x

Lovely piccy Jay, baby looks about 7 weeks there, reminds me of my scan with Daisy, we were put back but then moved forward at our 12 week scan :lol: pleased all is well :)

Congrats 9babies, so pleased for you, soon this thread will be empty :happydance: x

Yeah Hayley the sonographer said it looked about 8(rather than 8+5 which is what I thought) so hope in 3 weeks baby has caught up :0) x

Definately think so, with Bertie it was measuring either a day or 3 days behind (she measured twice) and then at our scan we were moved 2 days forward, every day helps :) when is your 12 week scan? x

14th April so hopefully she will be able to get proper measurements this time! :)
Hun I can't believe you are ready for the 2nd Tri, that has gone so fast!!! X

wow 9 told you that you'd be next ;) sticky thoughts hun x x x

thats not far away at all :) so excited to see new pics :cloud9: will you find out the sex when you can?

Its weird to think I could find out in just 2 weeks and 2 days yet we're waiting til birth, its gunna be a long wait :lol: Time is flying, feels like I'm getting a real bump now already, my bloat went then this morning Bertie seems to have popped, youre only a month behind though so not much at all :flower: x

Yeah we plan to find the sex out! We didn't with Jay but seeing as we only have a tiny 2 bed house it would help to know so we can be more organised :0) god that scan seems an age away for me lol....
Oh post a new bump piccie!! My tum looks and feels huge but I know it's all bloat even tho it's quite firm..

omgosh sorry jay!! I got so caught up in other stuff forgot to post in here. LOL

:cloud9:
:hugs:

I am so glad I am with you all. I got warm and fuzzy feelings.

Hi girls,

sorry i haven't checked in for a while but wanted to give you some more hope that you will get your :bfp:'s very soon seems a lucky thread this month! :)
I got mine yesterday on an ic(v faint) so wasn't completely convinced and today on a FRER

xxx

congrats :) I love coming back and reading about the new :bfp:s definately seems a lucky thread :D x

Whooohoooo Hun congratulations :0) Woah march is a lucky month! Yay see you in 1st Tri bump buddy! X x x

Jay I cant believe youre 9 weeks already, that has flown!! x

Yes see you there 'bump buddy' i like it!!

This is my pic :)

003.jpg @ 10dpo

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back