Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

good luck Lisa! Mam how are you doing? How is all the preg ladies? X

Was another thread ever started?

All is good here, although today is so hard :( just wish I had both my children here to cuddle, instead I'll have to wait a lifetime for that :cry:

Time feels like it has stopped for me! the first 14 weeks flew now it feels like each day is forever! How are you? x

Hey everyone! .. just finally getting back on here and catching up with this thread (had to read like 12 pages!) Im only 2dpo so ive got a bit to wait until i can test. i hope your all feeling great and i catch some of that luck. !!

wont be long hun and your baby will be in your arms! Iv been very sick and terrible trapped wind :( not long till testing hun it will fly by!

hi ladies!
good luck seholme!

im 3dpo today. had dull cramps at 1dpo and pressure cramps and breast soreness at 2dpo. nothing so far today.

hope all you preggo ladies are doing well!
:hugs:

not sure how much longer I will be pregnant, I am bleeding badly right now.
dont have much hope , go to the docs tomorrow

:hi: ladies!
hayley, sending you lots of :hugs: soon you will hold your baby. :hugs:

:hugs: :hugs: 9babiesgone, oh sweety :hugs: I will say a prayer for you and keep you in my thoughts... it's not fair, I hope you get some answers at the docs, keep me posted :hugs: :hugs:

:hi: Amy/Jay, hope you ladies are doing well :hugs:

:hi: Mam, how are you?

oh god 9 im so sorry i hope its not mc! You so deserve your little bean! Good luck Lisa x

oh no 9 :( so sorry to read this, I really hope baby is still sticking in there :hugs: thinking of you xxx

I can not tell you how much I appreciate all your support! My doctor told me I am miscarrying. he gave me iron pills and wants to see me in 2 weeks to follow up on the blood tests I got today, I got almost 11 vials of blood,b c he tested me for everything under the sun that could cause an m/c and can be found via blood tests.
he was very thorough! I am not sure how I feel right now just numb

:( so so sorry to read this, I really am. I hate how much heartache some people are forced to have. Big :hugs: xxx

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I hope your doc finds answers for you. Ive had several m/cs myself (3 total) but I can only imagine what you must be going through right now. I am here if you need to talk sweety. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Oh hun I am just so very sorry! Nothing I can say will make things better but I hope you are able to get some answers from your blood tests and can move forward! I can't imagine what you must be feeling or going through but I want you to know I'm thinking of you and sending lots of hugs! Please take care x x x x

so sorry 9 - I hope your doctor can give you some answers and you get your sticky bean soon :hugs:

so sorry 9 i hope the doc's can find something to help you. It must be so hard going thru it time after time my thoughts and prays are with you x x

9 how are you doing?! any news from Drs?!
How's the rest of you girls?! Any BFP's yet?! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"