Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

Hey all. Sorry not been about much this week, had an awful weekend! We went camping on Friday night and was meant to stay till today but we all came down with a horrible sickness bug Saturday morning and ending up packing up and coming home, OH totally lost his rag and made us all feel so uncomfortable i was so upset with him and he walked off leaving me and my parents to pack up! So so angry :(
Anyway we are home and recovering now, it's my birthday tomorrow too so don't feel like it's going to be a good one! :(
Sorry for the moan girls....

Hope everyone is doing well x x

:( bless you, have you had it all along or is only just starting? cant be long until your 12 week scan now :happydance: that will sure cheer you up :) Are you going to find out bumps flavour when you can? x

Nah it's just a bug hun as the whole family has got it! Had nausea but that's it pregnancy wise!
Yes scan on Thurs just hoping I'm better by then! Yes will be finding out sex can't wait to know so can get shopping :) x

Ahh hun, sounds awful - hope your feeling better soon and can still have a nice birthday big :hugs:

Scan on thurs - woo hoo! thats come round quick. I have my 1st midwife app on thurs :)

Take care xx

I have midwife Weds, a week of appointments :)

I hope you feel better soon, the 3 of us had it about a month ago but thankfully it only lasted 24 hours, but it was awful :(

Good luck with your scan I hope you get a clear nub shot :D

x

made this https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-buddies/584515-original-jan-20th-testers-pregnancy-chat.html#post10074056

the :witch: got me today... Im okay. I will be NTNP from now on... good luck to all the testers this month, hope you get your :bfp:s

much hugs to you all :hugs:

sorry the witch got you lisa! :dust: for next cycle! .. im 11dpo today .. got what i thought was a faint line yesterday morning but im not counting it as anything because it was a blue dye test(didnt realize when i bought it) so im going to test again 2morrow morning with fmu and see how it goes. hope everyone is doing well!

oh no so sorry Lisa hopefully ntnp will work!

Ive had the most intense gas ever the past 2 days!. Ive been in bed ALL day with gas, diarrhea (sorry tmi!) and these weird burps which smelt like sulphur!!. Ive been so grossed out by it all, the smell! yackkk. Anyway I feel slightly better now, only symptom I have is sore breasts. You know im not even sure how many DPO I am LOL.

Good luck to you all, and I hope all our pregnant ladies are doing ok :) xx

i was burping mam for no reason just little ones so good sign! Sorry you've been ill tho. Crossing my fingers for you! X x

Ive resisted the urge to test!. I due AF Tuesday. I might buy a Frer today.....haha

:nope: here is my negative opk today!

https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b87/brokendolly13/Photo55.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"