Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

So sorry to hear that 9. My heart goes out to you. how is everyone else today? I'm feeling good about this month (but I've said that before) have some symptoms I haven't had before so we will see!

hey ladies, Im still here lol 7dpo haven't had any symptoms this morning but last night i kept having twinges in my abdomen so we'll see

:hugs:

thanks! im going to test on Sunday (10dpo) if bfn, I will test again on Tuesday... FXd

thanks ladies!

good luck seholme!!!

Mam, I hope you're doing well :hugs:

9, sending you lots of :hugs: :hugs:

Hello ladies.

So sorry to here of you loss 9 xxxxxxx

Hope all you preg ladies are doing ok :D

Good luck Lisa xx

I decided to chill out abit, and have stopped temping im on CD17, have ov'd day 14 last 2 cycles, I currently have no symptoms at all!. To be honest I completely forgot about it all for afew days lol.

Yes thank you Mam :)

That's good then that your feeling more relaxed definitely helps i think, have you been bd'ing? or just chilling completely? :hugs:

Yes thank you Mam :)

That's good then that your feeling more relaxed definitely helps i think, have you been bd'ing? or just chilling completely? :hugs:

we bd'd every day practically from CD 7 to CD 15...so not chilling that much haha :haha:

Mam a chilled reaction is def the way to go I think so good luck :) x x

Mam, glad you had some time to chill you're sounding great. :thumbup: for all those days of :sex: :haha:

good luck Lisa! Mam thats what i did no temping and chilled out and it happened. Im very sick at the moment so trying to relax x x good luck ladies dust for the last few bfp's! X x

glad your feeling positive 9! Any testers? X x

I plan on testing the 13 or 14(when af is due) I'm feeling really good about this month so hopefully its my time! Had a lot of symptoms this month I've never had before. Cramps 5 and 6 dpo, sore bbs, sickly feeling and today I woke up with a metallic taste in my mouth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->