'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Aw all the babies are of course gorgeous. Doesn't Harry look smart!

Cora is 7 months now and has been weaning for a month, we are having allergies with food intolerances (we think), she has always had issues with dairy through my milk so she hasn't tried dairy yet and seems to be reacting badly to wheat (nasty poos, terrible trapped wind and has started waking in the night several times seemingly uncomfortable in the tummy region), so weaning is a bit of a mare and I am having to find lots of substitutes. Doctors are being no help so I am basically just doing what I think is right and hoping she outgrows her issues soon!

Other than that Cora is a happy girl, her growth slowed down after about 3 months (she was 14lbs at 12 weeks - chubber!) but now weighs 16.5 lbs at 7 months. She is tall though and is about 71cm long!

Aww Harry looks fab!!.

Shiv Cora looks bigger than 16.5lb! Maybe its her height :D.

Yup i feel broody, but to be honest Grace is abit of a nightmare compared to what Daniel was and my OH is not keen on having anymore now :( lol

Yep broody here too! :haha: We've always said 3 or 4 though so...

Sorry to hear Grace is a bit of a nightmare..hope she gets easier soon hun, then maybe your be able to convince the oh! :winkwink:

Hello girls wondering how everyone is doing?

All ok here Grace is now weighing a dinky 16lb 9oz at & months haha. Eating well now she is down to one bottle a day, sleeping is terrible but hoping once her top teeth come in she sleeps better.

Hello!

Aw Grace is so dinky and cute!
All is good here, Cora has finally started sleeping through again (she stopped at 6 months) although I bet I have just jinxed that. She weighs 20lbs at 10.5 months whcih considering she was over 9lbs at birth isn't really that much. She LOVES her food although is currently dairy, wheat and egg free. She does seem to be able to tolerate dairy through my millk now so fingers crossed whe I start trialling her with things when she turns one that her tummy will be more robust.

My main issue is her big sister who is far too rough with her, my days are spent shouting "gently" and "share" and "stop"!

:hiya:

ahh bless, Harry was 18lb 5 a week or 2 ago. He is starting to enjoy food a bit more now but defo isn't like his brother! :haha:
He's desperate to start crawling, but just lays on his belly and flaps his arms and legs so isn't going to go anywhere just yet!
The hospital has discharged him regarding his birthmark, as it doesn't affect his vision.

He has loads of teeth though, he's going to have a full set by 1 at this rate!.:haha: He cut bottom 2 together, and then 3 top teeth and a 4th top one will prob cut in the next week!

Shiv, Thomas is exactly the same with Harry but he seems to love it! I keep saying be gentle Thomas and Harry is smiling and giggling his head off! crazy baby! :haha:

Im so glad Daniel is older, although he still forgets shes just a baby. The novelty has worn off and he tends to say 'just goto sleep Grace' every half hour or so. Shiv have you done anything differently to get Cora to sleep through? we used have have a lovely baby who slept 10 hours, now we have a extremely over tired baby who wakes 8-9 times a night. Im so in need of a decent nights sleep!!

:hi: so glad I popped on just now as I rarely do anymore! It's great to read how your babies are all doing, isn't it mad where the ear has gone?

Finn is 1 in just 3 weeks and 5 days (yes I am that excited haha). He sleeps 6.30-8.30 and atm is a dream baby, although he does tend to have each wonder week there is going and refuse to sleep! He's just becoming interested in the telly and now stands smacking it so I spend my day moving him away from it and he's straight back there! Thank god for a playpen haha!

Daisy is a little younger than Thomas and sophia and she gives him cuddles and passes him toys but that's about it, it's quite a good gap I've found :)

Finn has 7 teeth which is way more than Daisy had at this age, he is so different to Daisy!

Xxx

It's crazy Finn is nearly 1! how time flies!

Glad everything is going well Hayley, are you still thinking you will have 1 more?:winkwink:

Nope definitely feel done now! It's just starting to get a bit easier now, never say never but cant see us havin more!

Daisy starts playschool next month :happydance: 2 afternoons just me and Finn a week :)

How about you? Xx

ahh fair enough, and there's still time if you do change your mind as you are younger than me! :haha:
I think we'll have 1 or 2 more yes. I'm not as broody as i was say 4mths ago but it wouldn't be until the middle of next year anyway!

That will be nice to have some 1 on 1 time with Finn :) Thomas doesn't go until Jan when he will do 2 mornings and 2 afternoons.

Sophia is starting pre-school in 3 weeks, she will do two mornings a week until Christmas and then we will reassess to see if we want to up her hours. I will obvioulsy cry but she is more than ready.

Daniel started high school last week, and seems strangely more grown up in just a week of being there :(

Sophia started pre-school this morning and I swear she was different when she got home - more cheeky!

Have got that to look forward to/dread in Jan for Thomas! Did she like it Shiv?

Daisy started last week, she loves it, keeps asking to go again :cloud9: feels like she should be going to school next year but she still has 2 years, maybe it's cause Alex should be going next september??

It's Finley's birthday on Wednesday I'm so excited, he's turning into such a loving little boy, he loves his cuddles and is growing some lovely blonde hair like Daisy, but don't think he'll be as curly!! Xx

wow, 1st birthdays already that's crazy! what have you planned?
we did a big party for Thomas's but we said we're just have a little party at our house for close friends and family for Harry, particurly as it's so close to Christmas.

ahh Daisy and Thomas will be going to big school at same time then, he just can't start pre-school till Jan as they don't accept them until the term after they turn 3 :(

Sophia LOVED it, she didn't want to come home haha. She will only have a year of pre-school before she goes to infants as she is so young in her year.

WE won't be doing much for Cora's birthday, just a family day, we will probably take her swimming because she loves it, cook her favourite dinner (a toss up between salmon or pasta pesto) and i will have to try to bake her a dairy/egg/gluten free birthday cake!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->