'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

oh no you poor thing :( how will they get it out? I will be thinking of you, hope everything goes smoothly for you xxx

Thanks hayley, i believe they have to dilate my cervix and then use a sucky thing/syringe but i only got told late friday over the phone that was the plan so i'll know more when i get there.

Have to go in 12.30/1 but can't eat or drink this morning, don't think they realise how hard it is for someone who's anaemic and has a baby waking through out the night!
I NEED CAFFEINE AND FOOD TO FUNCTION!

Oh dear that sounds nasty. Hope everything goes ok xxx

You wouldn't bloody believe it girls, my op was cancelled 15mins before!!It gets worse, the woman said to me but you can come in on wedneday and take some tablets and then go home to miscarry...um i've had a baby...its for a retained placenta.. then she says oh yes sorry! I really have no faith in them what so ever - what the hell are they going to do to me!:shrug:
Plus they have no slots for procedure under local so gotta have a general now which i really didn't want but have no choice.:cry:

sorry they are being so rubbish, I hope you get it all sorted ASAP :hugs:

Bloody hell, they really know how to put you at ease dont they!...NOT xx

Bloody hell, they really know how to put you at ease dont they!...NOT xx

I know! and when i phoned back to speak to someone in charge - it was only the bloody woman i'd been speaking to earlier!

Are you feeling ok though? I was under the impression retained placenta was dangerous. Or is that just if the whole placenta is retained?

I think your right yes, even just some of it left after doing some research on the net today.
Well its hard to say if i feel well because i am anaemic from all the bleeding and sleep deprived but i think i am doing ok considering. :shrug: Found a thread on here where someone posted that it happened to her friend and she sued the hospital!

I would also look into some kind of legal proceedings, you dont know what damage it could have caused,not to mention the fact its made you anaemic, which makes you feel even crappier than you do!!. Hope you feel better soon x

Well Grace has her 6 week check today, although for some reason they have plotted her as 37weeks in the red book which means they will only plot her as 3 weeks old today :/

Thanks Mam i will, hope her check goes well today. Harry has his 1st injections later - hope he's ok :)

:hi: all

How is everyone doing? how's the lo's?

can't believe how quickly its all going. Got my bfp a year ago tomorrow!
Harry's doing well, only issue is his birthmark which covers his eyelid so we saw a dermatologist on friday and now being referred to the eye doctor who will decide if it will/does affect his vision and then it will be back to the dermatologist again.

Also potty training Thomas, which is challenging shall we say!

Yoohoo!.

Glad your boys are doing well. Oooo potty training!! good luck with that haha.

Going ok here too, Grace has pretty bad silent reflux and had a issue with slow weight gain for afew weeks only gaining 1oz in 2 weeks....but has now gained nearly 1lb in 10 days lol. Shes still a dot though only 10lb 11oz and was 12 weeks yesterday hehe. Seen paed today who gave us the go ahead to introduce some solids for extra calories, but we are going to wait it out afew more weeks as she is taking alot more milk now. She sleeps right through aswell so we can't really complain. Daniel is like a hormonal teenager at the moment and there is alot of door slamming going on! urgh :( haha.

:hi: was surprised to see this in my user CP :)

I hope your appointment goes well and that his vision wont be affected at all. Potty training? argh I already dread that but know I'll have to do it soon, you'll have to give me some tips once hes fully 'trained'

Mam, Daisy was such a dot too. She also had reflux and was on domperidone and raniditine, it was such a headache timing all the meds to the requirements. Do you have bed blocks for her cot, I found they really helped Daisy.

It was Alex's 3rd Birthday today and was probably his best one yet, we had a lovely day in the gorgeous sun :) It was Daisy and Finley's Christening yesterday which went just perfectly :cloud9:

Finley's is 6.5 months now - its crazy! he's in his own room, sleeping through, and eating whatever we eat, literally grabbing off our plates at times too :lol: He's such a lovely little boy, I'm so lucky!! He has 2 bottom teeth since 5 months but no more apparent yet!

xxx

Nice to hear from you both :)

ahh she is still so diddy Sam, but sounds like she's making up for it now :) Harry is following 50th centile for weight, so he's just an average size although people always say isn't he big! Not as big as Thomas he was always on at least 90th!
Glad she's sleeping well, makes it so much easier doesn't it to get through the day :)
omg teenagers! don't envy you, although i think teenage boys might be easier?

Happy birthday to Alex for yesterday, lovely time of the year for a christening.:)
Can't believe Fin is 6 1/2mths already, how time flies. ahh bless him 2 teeth already, how's he handling teething? Thomas was pretty miserable with his 1st 8, only after that did he cope well.

Hello girls. I miss you all!. How is everyone?

Well Grace is still pretty diddy and we had to start weaning rather early as she just will not tolerate milk or a bottle.

Here she is weighing in at 12lb 2oz at 17 weeks lol
https://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab169/SHEARER10/MENGRACE.jpg

Aww shes gorgeous and is just like her 4d picture dont you think? How has she taken to weaning? Finley LOVES his food, hes like a mad man posessed as soon as he sees it :haha:

He're's my not so little boy, cant believe he's almost 8 months, well on his way to being 1 :cry:

Finman.jpgd and f.jpgf.jpg

OMG I cant believe how much he has grown!. I feel quite sad that our pregnancy journey is over :(. He is adorable, and a proper little boy now!. I think Grace has chubby cheeks like her 4d hehe. She has taken to weaning really well, we did it on the advice of a peadiatrician and dietician. Shes quite rough with everything, she kinda goes at the spoon like a animal lol and for some strange reason will not eat purees..only mashed food lol!.

:hi: everyone!

Can't believe how quickly all the babies are growing up! wow weaning already Sam, she sounds like she knows exactly what she wants already..your going to have your hands full i think!! :haha: and Finn looks so grown up. Lovely blue eyes :)

I'm hoping to hold off weaning for a bit longer, i weaned Thomas at 4mths so i think i just want to drag the baby stage out longer, if you know what i mean although saying that he's not ready yet and still content with just milk not a big eater like his big bro!
He was 15lbs at 16 weeks. He is a lovely baby though, really smiley and happy especially when he has a thumb or 2 to suck! :)

so is anyone feeling broody again...?!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->