• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Yeah I will be finding out :) part of me is dying to pay private and find out earlier but know it would be a waste of money really!

No as far as I'm aware of she couldn't get one, she tried just after she got this pic(which might I add was in the last second of the scan lol naughty baby) but she couldn't be accurate so wouldn't note the measurement?!?!

private gender scans are soooo worth it :) to just lay there and watch your baby for 15 minutes is amazing, then to go home and watch it all over again on dvd is such a lovely memory and keepsake. I had them with my other two and even watch the scans back now :) if you can afford it definately go for it :) to think 2 weeks tomorrow you could find out :D x

I will be having a 3D scan eventually, not sure when the best time is? I heard around 25 weeks for quality? But not sure on that as have never had one...

I know, isnt it 18 weeks at the earliest on NHS? x

I had mine at 27+5 and 28+3 which were both good but went back at 29 weeks and she had just gotten too big :nope:

I say 27 weeks is the perfect time, but ask when booking. My friend had hers at 24 weeks and you can tell its her daughter but she was still a little skeletal like iykwim?

x

Yeah...Thats hun will remember that when booking. How far in advance can you book them? x

I'm not sure, I think I booked mine after 20 week scan, so 6/7 weeks in advance. I love 4d scans - defo my favourite after 12 weeks scan - that ones the best, seeing this little being for the first time when its so surreal. x

Thanks hun will hang on for a bit then!
Need to find a place to go to first :) x

Congrats hun baby looks lovely on pic! You've not got long till your next scan Cant they tell you then? When can they tell?tell?

At the 20 week scan hun so it feels ages away :( lol x

Just been to mamas and Papas and put a deposit down on a pram :) eeek x

Zoom :) x

Attachments

• Zoom2.jpg
    Zoom2.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 1
Girls i have my scan date - 31st May woo hoo!

Couldn't believe the letter's been in the house about a week just someone put it in the spare bedroom?! random!

xx

:) thats not long away at all - just 1 month :) I see the consultant that day too. At least you found the letter, it would be my luck to ring them moaning then find it after the phone call :lol: x

feels so much better when you have a date to look forward to!

day late but happy 10 weeks :happydance:

I cant believe tomorrow I'm half way :shock: would love time to slow down! x

Thanks, hope the time flies by! but know what you mean hayley - you want to enjoy it as well as looking forward to all the little milestones :)
I was ready to ring them on Tues so yep i was lucky! haha Need to ring the midwife though as haven't heard anything on the booking in app yet.

xx

Funny how those first few weeks we wish away like no mans business, yet as we get further on we almost wish we could be pregnant forever....This will no doubt be my last baby so I plan to cherish every second of this pregnancy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->