'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

No better sound :cloud9:

4d scan went FAB. very tricky to start with but after lots of prodding, jumping, eating, he turned and is completely Alex's double. It was hard to see him as he is that alike, but amazing to see how perfect he is :cloud9: 2lb 11oz already, couldnt be happier :D x

Lovely to hear her heartbeat Claire x

Awww Hayley Im so pleased everything went well x

Awww post some pics hun I'm so happy for you :0)
Yay yay yay xxx

Here he is :cloud9: Just need to decide what to call him now :D Called him Jack without thinking earlier which isnt even on our list :wacko:

Attachments

• 4D_44.jpg
    4D_44.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 4D_45.jpg
    4D_45.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 4D_53.jpg
    4D_53.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 4D_62.jpg
    4D_62.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 4D_76.jpg
    4D_76.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 4
Oooooo my god they are adorable Hayley :) you must be on cloud nine!
My fave is your avatar pic too, so cute!
Did you get a DVD too?!
You still thinking Oliver or Freddie?! Funny how you called him Jack, maybe that's a sign?!
I'm super excited for mine now after seeing these!

Hayley - he is GORGEOUS! Maybe Jack is meant to be, what does your OH think of Jack as a name?

I dont think he looks anything like a Freddie tbh, so pretty certain that names out the window :lol: I do think he looks like an Oliver, I thought that about Alex's scan and he looks like Alex so maybe its meant to be? Jack was planned to be Olivers middle name, but never ever thought of it as a first name, its comepletely random :dohh:

I'm hoping a name will just come when he's in my arms?

How long til yours now Claire? 3 weeks? :D x

Yeah 28 days (not that I'm counting or anything) lol x

ahh gorgeous pics Hayley :)

I really like the name Jack, but i couldn't have it as my oh's surname is Johnson! also have a friend with a Jack.

Counting the days to my scan, 19 woo hoo

Definitely felt some little kicks this morning girls, woo hoo! Looking forward to feeling them more reguarly :)

Hope everyone is ok x

Awww yay for little kicks :) xxx what date is your scan hun?!

Awww I cant wait to feel kicks!.

I have a appointment with a consultant at the ante natal clinic at my hospital tomorrow....any idea what he will be doing? Im suddenly very very nervous x

Is it about your BMI?! If so he will just talk to you about the extra risks of the anethestic etc! Don't worry hun xx

:yipee: love the first kicks :D

Do you know what youre seeing the consultant for? x

morning girls. Hayley them pics are gorgeous and you can see he looks the same as Alex's pic bless. We've picked jack as one of our main names. Glad your gettin kicks mummy im still only gettin little bits now and then my mum said it can happen with your second cos your uterus has already been stretched?? Mam why you seeing the consultant? Iv got my scan on Tuesday at 2 x

Yup its because of my BMI, I dunno what I thought he was going to do to me at this appointment :haha:. Ooooo Your scan Amy!!! Exciting!!!. I like the name Jack......OH has his heart set on Jonah if its a boy...YUCK! lol

My scan is on the 21st Claire :)

After that my oh better be ready to talk names! :haha:

lol mam i know a man thats his nickname. Im so stressed at mo worrying about moving by end of august i will be able to settle and prepare for the baby x

Happy new weeks everyone! Just thought i'm 4mths tomorrow - makes d day seem so far when i think of it like that! Prefer it in weeks i think! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->