'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

ahh sorry to hear you not good Claire- my oh was having a hot night as well.
Hope you get a better night sleep tonight, and have a nice relaxing day till Jay comes home from school :)

has anyone else tried cosmitec gender predictions? Mine has come out with a girl 80% certainty however i am on the border for conception day.
It's only bit of fun though and free so i thought why not! :haha:

Ooo not tried it... Is it one of them that you wee on? Or just a year/month/age conception one? My chinese predictor was right but that was the only one that was lol. x

Pleased your scan went well mam, boo to being put back, but hopefully you'll be bumped up a few days by your next scan :D I thought the picture was the legs :lol:

Last night was just awful wasnt it, we only have one fan and we kept that on for Daisy but it was sooo muggy I kept waking up paranoid it was thundering :haha: It feels considerably cooler today though :) I went to town and got Daisy an iggle piggle as a present from her baby brother when he arrives, and gave her it as soon as we got in :dohh: now to re think what we can get her from him.

30mummy whats cosmitec dont think I've ever heard of it before? x

Pleased your scan went well mam, boo to being put back, but hopefully you'll be bumped up a few days by your next scan :D I thought the picture was the legs :lol:

Last night was just awful wasnt it, we only have one fan and we kept that on for Daisy but it was sooo muggy I kept waking up paranoid it was thundering :haha: It feels considerably cooler today though :) I went to town and got Daisy an iggle piggle as a present from her baby brother when he arrives, and gave her it as soon as we got in :dohh: now to re think what we can get her from him.

30mummy whats cosmitec dont think I've ever heard of it before? x

LOL about the Iggle Piggle. I did the same for Jayden, tho in my defence he went rooting through the bags and found it so HAD to have it...Grr!!
I got the baby a scented 'Roo' teddy as a present from Jay but will get a little something else for him to bring to the hospital and visa versa...Not sure what yet though! x

If you google it, should come up with the website.
You fill in various details about you, partner, when you had sex etc.. and they email you a few days later!
I've done a couple of chinese ones and they said boy and girl!
x

Oh girls having a bad day my family are so horrible and not supportive im sat on my own and feel like crying! Anyone got any tips on how to move house as stress free as possible? X

I am afriad my only advice about moving house stress free is to get some help to do it, which could involve hiring a man and a van to move your stuff for you, or getting a group of friends to help out (maybe youcould cook them dinner in return or something?).

Moving house is stressful and the only way to ease the stress is to a) be organised, start packing well in advance and throwing out/selling anything you don't want/need.
b) getting help to physically move boxes and furniture.

If you haven't got any spare cash (who has these days?) then are there some bits and pieces you could sell on ebay to make a bitof money to help hire a man and a van?

sorry you feel so down, why are your family being so unsupportive? I hope you can rope some people in to help you out :hugs:

Aww Amy whats up hun? I agree with Shiv, can you afford to hire a proper removal company so you havent got to be doing too much? Moving house is a total cow when not pregnant, but its a total nightmare moving when you are pregnant.....Been there and done it....
xx

Thanks hun im tryin to pack now got till end of July and label everything well. My family are a nightmare i said i have No money and my sister very nasty said well you had 100 to spend on a private scan! Who's business is that! Total up thing just felt baby kicking loads :) 19weeks dead on! X

Sorry your having a hard time Amy, hope you can rally round some friends-show your family you can do it without them :)

Finally got my 1st bits for the nursery - a wardrobe and drawers (although technically the drawers will go in Thomas's room and his with a changing top will go in the nursery) but still exciting. We're having white furniture, just like in Thomas's room then we can swap bits around as they grow up :)
Now need oh's dad to sort the room out so it can be decorated. :)

morning girls how is everyone? Its a lovely sunny day wish i had a car to go somewhere nice.

30mummy thats exciting :happydance: we really need to get a move on with our spare room now :dohh: it needs new carpet and painting, not to mention getting the furniture delivered and all put together :lol: Good job we dont plan for him to be in his own from for about 10 months :lol:

Its lovely and sunny here too today, yesterday was miserable! I have midwife at lunch time, taking Daisy for the first time since my booking, I really hope shes good :help: I'm finally feeling the strain having a toddler and being pregnant now, last 2 days I've had no energy whatsoever :( x

Hope she's good for you, Thomas is hardwork when i've taken him with me, a proper boy and into everything! but least my new midwife seems more relaxed with children there compared to my original one who seemed a bit annoyed!

Next purchase will be a toddler bed, so Thomas can get used to it before the baby arrives and doesn't feel like he's given up his bed for someone else! :)

Yes i'm good thanks Amy, nice and sunny here too :)

Only plans today are cleaning, boo and going out for lunch! Looking forward to it as for ages i didn't bother as Thomas naps over lunch but now he's more flexible and will sleep earlier or later so that gives us more freedom :)

Is there no where you can walk to? x

I never knew how hard being pregnant would be with another child to look after.....It really is super hard work isnt it?!

Weather OK here today, Hot, but now overcast! We had a huge storm lat night so cooled things right down. Yay!
Got jay off school tomorrow and friday, Training days! Pah..... LOL!

I am just doing the horrible task of switching the contents of our wardrobes, Baby and Jay have far too much stuff to share now, so Mylee will have mine, Jay can have his own wardrobe back, and my stuff will be crammed into Marks. Gonna be fun! NOT.....So far ive empited mine out, but gotta put all the babies stuff in it now! Ooooow I wish the kids had their own room, then they could each have their own furniture. It's such a nightmare! x

All Bertie's things are in my wardrobe too, cant wait for him to have his own so I get mine back :lol:

Midwife appointment has been cancelled :( So I go from having an appointment today and again with consultant next Tues to them both being cancelled and not being seen til 30 weeks :cry:

Oooh no what a bugger. How come they have been cancelled hun? xx

midwife was cancelled cause my midwife is on holiday and the stand in midwife got rushed away to a home birth, which I fully understand is more important, just feel a bit down as really could do with the reassurance :( x

Aww try not to worry hun, I am sure the next 3 weeks will wizz by. Can you not book in with the midwife next week? Or do you have to book quite a way in advance? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->